'Black-Owned' Tattoos, Would You?

My fiance wants to get hers done but I told her she has to earn it.
We insist that the artist be black and fuck her before during or after the tattoo preferably all 3.
Other than that is there any proper way for her to earn it, like ceremony or gang bang, or something.
When we get married she wants me to have a black best man to fuck her before and after the wedding, but she wants to have another wedding where she marries black dick. Meaning all the people at the wedding are black including the"Reverend" who will be getting head while doing the ceremony.
Wow, that is very hot!!

if you say so. Jacob is an ex cage fighter and hardcore wrestler. he has a 9" cock and can fuck for hours. he makes great money and is the kind of person who walks in a room and commands respect not demands it. I don't see anything inferior about him

And even if he wasn't, who cares? I'm a mildly effeminate intuitive empath beta male who loves French literature, archaeology, nature, and theatre but really doesn't care for sports. I have only a 6.5" penis and am a vulnerable crybaby and a bookworm and I don't consider myself inferior. Plenty of women are attracted to me. There are men of all races like this and they're not inferior. Neither is your husband. I have a friend who is severely disabled who can never have ******* and he's not inferior. Penis size and toxic masculinity do not make one superior or inferior as a human being.

Hello, we are the process of thinking about a first tatoo for her ... in the back, just under the neck.
Do french people here have already considered such a tattoo ? With a french sentence ... we would like to discuss it ...
There will be :
1) a queen of spades
2) a french sentence meaning that she is "amateur of BBC" or "black owned".
We will ask our 2 bull's advice too.
Any ideas ?
"Ma femme est un esclave pour les hommes noirs" French: My wife is a slave for black men.

Back