'Black-Owned' Tattoos, Would You?

My fiance wants to get hers done but I told her she has to earn it.
We insist that the artist be black and fuck her before during or after the tattoo preferably all 3.
Other than that is there any proper way for her to earn it, like ceremony or gang bang, or something.
When we get married she wants me to have a black best man to fuck her before and after the wedding, but she wants to have another wedding where she marries black dick. Meaning all the people at the wedding are black including the"Reverend" who will be getting head while doing the ceremony.

My fiance wants to get hers done but I told her she has to earn it.
We insist that the artist be black and fuck her before during or after the tattoo preferably all 3.
Other than that is there any proper way for her to earn it, like ceremony or gang bang, or something.
When we get married she wants me to have a black best man to fuck her before and after the wedding, but she wants to have another wedding where she marries black dick. Meaning all the people at the wedding are black including the"Reverend" who will be getting head while doing the ceremony.
Pretty hot. Wife & I both want a black wedding double service where each of us gives the other to the black bull. This would cement his ownership of us as well as show us recognizing his superiority. We’d both like large QOS & JOS tats at that time & She’d be giving him a blowjob while he married her & idI’d be blowing the black minister. 5 hole all black gangbang to follow

Pretty hot. Wife & I both want a black wedding double service where each of us gives the other to the black bull. This would cement his ownership of us as well as show us recognizing his superiority. We’d both like large QOS & JOS tats at that time & She’d be giving him a blowjob while he married her & idI’d be blowing the black minister. 5 hole all black gangbang to follow
that's pretty hot we would only disagree with the superiority part of it that's not our reason

if you say so. Jacob is an ex cage fighter and hardcore wrestler. he has a 9" cock and can fuck for hours. he makes great money and is the kind of person who walks in a room and commands respect not demands it. I don't see anything inferior about him

I’m not arguing with you just saying that everyone is different & we all have different needs. If that’s the way you guys are that’s fine. It’s ok for us to have a different opinion. Our bull dominates us & controls us. That’s what we need.

Back