'Black-Owned' Tattoos, Would You?

Brilliant! Do you know where you are going to put them? You will get braver with them as you progress. Probably start with one hidden away and end with one on your breast!

That's an interesting question. I've always assumed my ankle, but yours is a good idea too. I had also considered my lower back, but only if I'll be wearing backless or a crop top. So many options! Exciting!

That's an interesting question. I've always assumed my ankle, but yours is a good idea too. I had also considered my lower back, but only if I'll be wearing backless or a crop top. So many options! Exciting!
Lovely! Bear in mind they stay on the body for about a week before wearing off.
When I first had mine I tried one on my shoulder, then had to wear a jumper/top all week in good weather to keep it covered at home!

Lovely! Bear in mind they stay on the body for about a week before wearing off.
When I first had mine I tried one on my shoulder, then had to wear a jumper/top all week in good weather to keep it covered at home!

LOL, thanks for the tip! I totally never would've considered this. I guess the ankle is out unless I want to send a really strong message to everyone at work! :bounce:

Depending on why the ace or queen spades is worn is relevant, in our case I personally feel it's hot my wife wears them is basically she a fuck slut for black cock and always has been, I think it displays to others that she is a lover of black and that she has "been blacked" meaning she has had black sperm injected in her white womb, not wanting to get embroiled in various opinions but my own personal opinion is that for years white women who fucked blacks were interracial sluts, that certainly is the case in her, the sex between white and blacks has always around here had a sort of taboo stigma, some women just would never dream of sex with black man, luckily for me mine adores it, have been pregnant 3 times given birth twice to black and two abortions I think it is fair to say she is black mans slut, she is not exclusively black so I would class her as black "owned" but if I'm honest I would love her to be "black owned only" but that's just my personal kink/fetish, but with several white lovers on the scene as well I would as she would agree could cramp her lifestyle and my love of sloppy bareback seconds, and at our age I just love her having all the sex she can and as often as she can, I also love some things she tells me what white guys say and react to her black referenced tattoos.
I think the ankle is No 1
So as with heels and bracelet it always draws attention add an anklet even better, I often watch my wife play in hotel bars public bars etc on her own after going in seperatly, I find sitting back watching a women in spiky high heels always gets glances and provokes a nod or wink between guys together when one notices
Hotel bars with wooden or tiled floors and no loud music also are brilliant, just the sound of steel tipped heels on solid floor will get heads to turn
No 2 Is the breast visible above a low cut dress
No 3 Is the shoulder
No 4 Would be above her hot slit which is only seen at the moments before penetration, this could easily be seen as type no I position by many men and lovers of the markings. But although hot as hell it looks above that pouting swollen clit, when the guy gets to see that he is already fully aware he is going to be balls deep in her cunt bareback in the next few minutes.
We try all positions the one on her ankle and the one above her cunt being the only permanent ones the rest are. Temporary, but for how long I don't know',,,,,,,,, for years I pestered her to have one but she never did, and I was gutted at first when she went away abroad with her boss and his cousin a couple yrs ago to get a text one morning to tell me she was going to get a tattoo as he asked her to, only to get text an hour later with pic showing her on the tattooist couch having it done.
I panicked when I saw and heard this as I know how persuasive and and how she does what he wants to please him I was sick with panick with how perverted he is what he would end up getting her marked with, as obviously he doesn't care what others think or see, I was sitting at home all weekend worrying what he would get her to do for him, as in the past he has talked her into so many things to exploit her body and willingness to please him.
But I was actually over the moon when I saw the result, I thought it was brilliant
I'm just waiting now to see which she chooses to make her third spades tattoo permanent

Yes, I love it there. I originally thought of having my QoS tatt there but wanted it so I could show it in public when I wanted to. Does look correct above the pussy though! X
Yes, I love it there. I originally thought of having my QoS tatt there but wanted it so I could show it in public when I wanted to. Does look correct above the pussy though! X
Have a second with a slightly different design to show your passion for the cause.

why do you say that???? we go to both I believe the turks are kinkier with married white men than spaniards
The Turks definitely are, but as it's a Muslim country and I holiday where Turkish families go, I don't want to look too naughty out of respect.

when we go I encourage her even more to dress sluttily, the only prob I find is they all want anal sex with her, she ok with some anal but I just love the clean up after but not after anal I cant reach deep as I like with vaginal clean up

Back