'Black-Owned' Tattoos, Would You?

my wifes bull had both of us tattooed..... he took us to a black guy to do it....they both fuck her before the branding
then she got one on her ass ... queen of spades and on my ass too
when we went on vacation with him .... he had her wear a thong so everyone could see it
So why didn't you post the pictures? People with tats get them to show them off.

I've been thinking about getting a queen of hearts on my ankle for a while now, but can't muster up the courage to actually do it.
Getting a permanent tattoo is a big step, so we've been using the temporary ones for those ''special' occasions. They work just as well but can be removed at will. We are very much into sharing her with superior Black Men, but this is not something that most of our close friends and none of our family members would understand, so we keep this part of our marriage secret and just for us and her 'dates'.

Getting a permanent tattoo is a big step, so we've been using the temporary ones for those ''special' occasions. They work just as well but can be removed at will. We are very much into sharing her with superior Black Men, but this is not something that most of our close friends and none of our family members would understand, so we keep this part of our marriage secret and just for us and her 'dates'.

This is a great and well thought out answer. May I ask where you buy these temporary queen of spades tattoos?

Back