BLACK NEW WORLD ORDER

images
Absolutely beautiful, I wanna lick your lips

These white guys must have been beautiful babies, and perhaps even more beautiful young men such as I love to top.

I mean, just look at the deliciously sexy arse on the handsome slim guy stretched out on his back, and the awesome torso and thighs of the masked guy being ?snowballed by that voluptuous black woman.

It takes some explaining how it was they agreed to be turned into the pathetic specimens of “manhood” depicted in these photographs, does it not?

What a complete and utter waste of original masculinity.

View attachment 5462080View attachment 5462094

It’s just so fucking fucking sad.
I would love to serve these beautiful ladies

My literally dream is to have my family belong to a harem for a black king. All the women (18+ yrs old) serving one bbc openly. My family wouldn't be good only group either, wes be just one of many

We are a white slave married couple fully indoctrinated to the black New World order, and we have been ordered by our black master to Do everything we can to promote black supremacy and the New World order. We thought this forum would be a good site to find others with our beliefs. In the BNWO, White slaves like us are kept naked in the presence of our black superiors. The white wives are taken from the white husbands to be fucked and used as sex slaves by the black superiors. The white husbands grovel at the feet of their black superiors, obediently serving and cleaning up after them. White husbands are never allowed sex with their wives again. Their wives are now the property of their black superiors. If the white husband pleases his black master, He may be allowed to masturbate while licking up his black masters cum. We have been serving our black master and his friends in this capacity for over a year now. Are there others on this site who live like we do?
I call BS. Why dont you verify?

So disgusting when white men starts to suck dick on black men
Of course I have no idea what type and severity of psychosexual and racist mal-conditioning you have been subjected to in your past, but permit me to recommend that the next time you watch a white man starting to suck off a black one, you focus on the intense pleasure on the guys’ faces and/or imagine that the black man is one of your white boyfriends; or perhaps that the white man is actually your white wife. Whichever of those imaginings rocks your boat.

If you happen to be black yourself, imagine very strongly that you are starting to suck off your best black buddy and focussing on the huge pleasure you are giving him and he is receiving from you.

Any or all of the above imaginings, especially if you masturbate while indulging them, is virtually guaranteed to completely dispel the disgust you felt when you first watched a white man starting to suck off a black man.

Even better, at a time of your choosing, imagine your black buddy ecstatically spurting his whole cumload down your eagerly loving throat and you simultaneously orgasming with him.

I assure you that when you let go and simply focus on the intense pleasure you’re giving each other, your earlier disgust will not resurge but instead be banished from your memory forever.

Trust me, I’m a doctor.

Last edited:
Back