Black MILFS who like white guys?

AnnieS

Female
Gold Member
Real Person
My husband and I were talking about this the other day and I was thinking I rarely if ever see the reverse on here in topic or media. Now it’s no secret I am attracted to black men but where are the black women attracted to white men? Is this not a thing in this IR group? There has to be some hottie women of color who love the reverse contrast like I do? What’s up?

Last edited:
I agree! There are people with knowledge that have no clue of what to do with it and there are people who are super intelligent that totally lack common sense and there are people who don't have a whole lot of either but could dictate and delegate the ******* out of the other two people to get ******* done anyway!
One of my husband's favorite sayings is "common sense isn't very common these days"

My husband and I were talking about this the other day and I was thinking I rarely if ever see the reverse on here in topic or media. Now it’s no secret I am attracted to black men but where are the black women attracted to white men? Is this not a thing in this IR group? There has to be some hottie women of color who love the reverse contrast like I do? What’s up?
Many black women only date white men

A white guy who called himself a bwc bull made a post on this site recently and he got bombarded by both men and women for being a white bull even though I have never read anywhere on here that this sight was exclusively for white women and black bulls only! Honestly I didn't see a problem with the guy flexin and talking about how often he's giving someone's hotwife his bwc but it caused one hell of a stir. I personally enjoy the competition because it keeps me on my toes and motivates me to always come with my A game and there in lies the problem.
I say go for it! Let's experiment and see what happens if someone created a thread for swirlers and said "This thread is for black women who love white men" and see what happens? 🤔

Great post and insightful.

Another part of the issue is the site itself. When you have specific rules* preventing: "Single white males / non-black males / transgenders that show photos of themselves / body parts", you eliminate a whole segment of the site population.
* Site Terms and Rules, 17.5 - https://www.blacktowhite.net/help/terms/

Depends on where you are from and social status that you’re in. On the whole Black women are less likely to date out of their race due to loyalty and general dating options due to stigma, stereotypes and tropes. Largely women seek our security and power. If Black women had that option they would probably exercise it they just don’t generally speaking so they tend to stay within the race.
fortunately, white women are not loyal to white men and like to romance black men while having a husband at home😊

I dated a black girl in college who looked like Diana Ross. She was sweet and sexy and we had a great time together.She took a job in California and married a black football player. I still have great memories of our time together. She was as sexy as any white woman.

Back