Black MILFS who like white guys?

AnnieS

Female
Gold Member
Real Person
My husband and I were talking about this the other day and I was thinking I rarely if ever see the reverse on here in topic or media. Now it’s no secret I am attracted to black men but where are the black women attracted to white men? Is this not a thing in this IR group? There has to be some hottie women of color who love the reverse contrast like I do? What’s up?

Last edited:
My husband and I were talking about this the other day and I was thinking I rarely if ever see the reverse on here in topic or media. Now it’s no secret I am attracted to black men but where are the black women attracted to white men? Is this not a thing in this IR group? There has to be some hottie women of color who love the reverse contrast like I do? What’s up?
Yes It does exist but the "swirling" demographic is actually the smallest demographic in dating and marriage. In the black community when a black women is dating any none black man it's called "swirling" instead of interracial.

There are 2 main reasons why you will never see a black woman on this particular site expressing her love for white men.

The first answer is there isn't very many of them at all. At least 70% to 80% percent of all races date and marry their own race. Most black women prefer black men only which is not a surprise but now look at this factor. Most white men prefer white women and when dating and mating interracially they actually prefer Asian women. According to statistical data all none black men actually listed black women last on their list of potential mates. The dating apps like Bumble, Tender, ect recently released their data and they showed that black women were the least desired and were the least successful on their dating apps that were open to all races. So the primary issue is that most of them only date black men and the secondary problem is that other races of men are not choosing them either and the one's that do are barely significant enough to even make a percentage number out of it. For example only 26% percent of black women are getting married at all. This number includes all the marriage demographics which includes black women like: straight, LGBTQ, and swirling combined vs the 30% percent of black men who actually marry interracially. That number doesn't include the other demographics of black men marrying. So there just isn't very many of them.

The second reason is that there are some beta male black bulls that would give them a hard time because they themselves are jealous, uncompetitive, and secretly fake pro black (even though they fuck white women) and they themselves want those black women for themselves. Some black men on here would be rude to them and flat out disrespectful towards them despite their own participation in the lifestyle.

It may seem a little weird but the fact of the matter is that there is a certain small percentage of black men and black women who date and marry out because the particular person within their own race that they wanted didn't want them so they married out as a form of settling and when they have to do that it makes them very bitter people with an underlying hatred for their own people. For example you will have a women married to a White man and everything she says about black men is negative and practically almost racist except she herself is black. Again most people who do swirl do so because of a legitimate love for white or none black men but there is absolutely a certain percentage that swirl because the men that they wanted they could pull for some reason.

Yes there are some bulls that are sensitive and uncompetitive and would totally feel some kind of way about black women coming in here praising white men even if it's just a man that they are actually married to. I have been in the lifestyle 12 years and I can tell you for a fact that 95% percent of the black female swirlers in the lifestyle do not desire black bulls. I'm not saying never because I have been with a couple of swirling couples but I can tell you that ones that do not play exclusively with white and Hispanic males are very rare.

Trust and believe me when I say if you had 100 swirling black females in here who were in the lifestyle what they would be praising the most is "bwc" and white bulls. I have seen white bulls get completely eviscerate on this site and booted rather than be seen as healthy competition. I am definitely in the minority of bulls on here who sees all competition as healthy, fun, and motivating.

Sorry I said alot but people are destroyed for a lack of knowledge not for an abundance of it! ✌

I hope soo ! Best regards from Norway

The black woman white guy thing has a long history,going back to the founding of our country and before. It was common on most of the islands where blacks were brought to work. The lack of white or non black women lead to a lot of sex mixing including marriages. It was very common around New Orleans so much so the creole term was used to describe those of mixed french, black and Indian decent.
When i attended university there were only twenty eight black female students. I had classes with most of them and a majority at one time dated white males. Eighteen of them at our first reunion had in fact married a white or other race male. There were over a hundred and fifty black males most in athletic programs. Many of them dated white, Hispanic and Asian females. Only two who made the reunion had white wife's. In my daughters class there were larger numbers and i suspect my granddaughters class will shatter her mothers class numbers. My delight upon attending functions on campus the frequency of a mixed race couple touching each other in ways that would never have been observed in public when i attended.

I can always count on Jdingo for an in-depth response. But there has to be some mixed couples here.
Yes they are definitely here but this is not a safe platform where "swirlers" could openly express themselves without things turning bad and likely getting disrespectful.

I'm definitely not talking about myself. I not only don't care if a black woman Swirls but I also encourage it. There are at least 2 million more black women than men in America. Plus when you consider the number of black males that are already married, incarcerated, a part of the LGBTQ community, and those who only date and marry interracially that's at least another 1 million men that black women in America do not have access to. So just based on simple mathematical logic alone straight black women have no choice but to swirl or die alone!

Make a thread on this site where black hotwives or girlfriends can't praise and express their love for their men or none black bulls and watch it go sideways real quick.

A white guy who called himself a bwc bull made a post on this site recently and he got bombarded by both men and women for being a white bull even though I have never read anywhere on here that this sight was exclusively for white women and black bulls only! Honestly I didn't see a problem with the guy flexin and talking about how often he's giving someone's hotwife his bwc but it caused one hell of a stir. I personally enjoy the competition because it keeps me on my toes and motivates me to always come with my A game and there in lies the problem.

The truth is most men in America across the board are not competitive and what makes it even worse is the 80/20 rule. 80% percent of the women really only want 20% percent of the men. For multiple reasons most men are actually considered none select or undesirable. That also means that the vast majority of men in America are not even having sex period! This is why women can make six figures on Onlyfans and in the adult film industry because those women are literally cyber wives to these none select men and those men are the majority.

A fit black dude on here made a post asking why some hotwives and girlfriends in the lifestyle mess with some guys who are out of shape? Of course numerous women responded that some of them like more than just a hot body and a big cock even though we know that in the lifestyle a bull can clearly get by on just those two things. Now some men like to think that they are more than just that but as a bull who is a very logical and rational person I would be completely delusional if I didn't think having a nice body and big cock had alot to do with much of my success in the lifestyle over the years. I mean you gotta lure the fish before you can hook it right? 🤷‍♂️

All I am saying is that the same treatment that the white bull got is the same treatment that a black woman would get maybe not very much from the white women but definitely from some black men on here!

I say go for it! Let's experiment and see what happens if someone created a thread for swirlers and said "This thread is for black women who love white men" and see what happens? 🤔

Yes It does exist but the "swirling" demographic is actually the smallest demographic in dating and marriage. In the black community when a black women is dating any none black man it's called "swirling" instead of interracial.

There are 2 main reasons why you will never see a black woman on this particular site expressing her love for white men.

The first answer is there isn't very many of them at all. At least 70% to 80% percent of all races date and marry their own race. Most black women prefer black men only which is not a surprise but now look at this factor. Most white men prefer white women and when dating and mating interracially they actually prefer Asian women. According to statistical data all none black men actually listed black women last on their list of potential mates. The dating apps like Bumble, Tender, ect recently released their data and they showed that black women were the least desired and were the least successful on their dating apps that were open to all races. So the primary issue is that most of them only date black men and the secondary problem is that other races of men are not choosing them either and the one's that do are barely significant enough to even make a percentage number out of it. For example only 26% percent of black women are getting married at all. This number includes all the marriage demographics which includes black women like: straight, LGBTQ, and swirling combined vs the 30% percent of black men who actually marry interracially. That number doesn't include the other demographics of black men marrying. So there just isn't very many of them.

The second reason is that there are some beta male black bulls that would give them a hard time because they themselves are jealous, uncompetitive, and secretly fake pro black (even though they fuck white women) and they themselves want those black women for themselves. Some black men on here would be rude to them and flat out disrespectful towards them despite their own participation in the lifestyle.

It may seem a little weird but the fact of the matter is that there is a certain small percentage of black men and black women who date and marry out because the particular person within their own race that they wanted didn't want them so they married out as a form of settling and when they have to do that it makes them very bitter people with an underlying hatred for their own people. For example you will have a women married to a White man and everything she says about black men is negative and practically almost racist except she herself is black. Again most people who do swirl do so because of a legitimate love for white or none black men but there is absolutely a certain percentage that swirl because the men that they wanted they could pull for some reason.

Yes there are some bulls that are sensitive and uncompetitive and would totally feel some kind of way about black women coming in here praising white men even if it's just a man that they are actually married to. I have been in the lifestyle 12 years and I can tell you for a fact that 95% percent of the black female swirlers in the lifestyle do not desire black bulls. I'm not saying never because I have been with a couple of swirling couples but I can tell you that ones that do not play exclusively with white and Hispanic males are very rare.

Trust and believe me when I say if you had 100 swirling black females in here who were in the lifestyle what they would be praising the most is "bwc" and white bulls. I have seen white bulls get completely eviscerate on this site and booted rather than be seen as healthy competition. I am definitely in the minority of bulls on here who sees all competition as healthy, fun, and motivating.

Sorry I said alot but people are destroyed for a lack of knowledge not for an abundance of it! ✌
Thanks for keeping it real. :qos:

Yes they are definitely here but this is not a safe platform where "swirlers" could openly express themselves without things turning bad and likely getting disrespectful.

I'm definitely not talking about myself. I not only don't care if a black woman Swirls but I also encourage it. There are at least 2 million more black women than men in America. Plus when you consider the number of black males that are already married, incarcerated, a part of the LGBTQ community, and those who only date and marry interracially that's at least another 1 million men that black women in America do not have access to. So just based on simple mathematical logic alone straight black women have no choice but to swirl or die alone!

Make a thread on this site where black hotwives or girlfriends can't praise and express their love for their men or none black bulls and watch it go sideways real quick.

A white guy who called himself a bwc bull made a post on this site recently and he got bombarded by both men and women for being a white bull even though I have never read anywhere on here that this sight was exclusively for white women and black bulls only! Honestly I didn't see a problem with the guy flexin and talking about how often he's giving someone's hotwife his bwc but it caused one hell of a stir. I personally enjoy the competition because it keeps me on my toes and motivates me to always come with my A game and there in lies the problem.

The truth is most men in America across the board are not competitive and what makes it even worse is the 80/20 rule. 80% percent of the women really only want 20% percent of the men. For multiple reasons most men are actually considered none select or undesirable. That also means that the vast majority of men in America are not even having sex period! This is why women can make six figures on Onlyfans and in the adult film industry because those women are literally cyber wives to these none select men and those men are the majority.

A fit black dude on here made a post asking why some hotwives and girlfriends in the lifestyle mess with some guys who are out of shape? Of course numerous women responded that some of them like more than just a hot body and a big cock even though we know that in the lifestyle a bull can clearly get by on just those two things. Now some men like to think that they are more than just that but as a bull who is a very logical and rational person I would be completely delusional if I didn't think having a nice body and big cock had alot to do with much of my success in the lifestyle over the years. I mean you gotta lure the fish before you can hook it right? 🤷‍♂️

All I am saying is that the same treatment that the white bull got is the same treatment that a black woman would get maybe not very much from the white women but definitely from some black men on here!

I say go for it! Let's experiment and see what happens if someone created a thread for swirlers and said "This thread is for black women who love white men" and see what happens? 🤔
Hub n I agree ..

not black but I'm asian and i'm more attracted to white men than black men. almost all the asian women i've spoken to feel the same. its weird how that works. white men are taboo enough in the conservative community I'm in. black men are just too taboo. unless he's a black muslim man, in which case he's still taboo, but ok taboo.

not black but I'm asian and i'm more attracted to white men than black men. almost all the asian women i've spoken to feel the same. its weird how that works. white men are taboo enough in the conservative community I'm in. black men are just too taboo. unless he's a black muslim man, in which case he's still taboo, but ok taboo.
Its only weird or taboo based on personal experience and what part of the world you live.

If you ONLY talk to certain people of a certain social circle then Yes, you'll get similar feedback.

My neighborhood back home had a huge Asian community and based on their proximity to Black neighbors, Guess What? The Asian girls dated Asian men AND Black Men.

I grew up around Asian families and dated Several Asian women, including East Indian Asians. It's all about personal experience

Its only weird or taboo based on personal experience and what part of the world you live.

If you ONLY talk to certain people of a certain social circle then Yes, you'll get similar feedback.

My neighborhood back home had a huge Asian community and based on their proximity to Black neighbors, Guess What? The Asian girls dated Asian men AND Black Men.

I grew up around Asian families and dated Several Asian women, including East Indian Asians. It's all about personal experience

ur right, and i know lots of asian women that've dated black men. though it's mostly discreetly at uni when that kind of thing is a bit more possible. I'm in uk and when i say asian i mean indian/pakistani/bengali...

i meant taboo in the sense of how the coomunity reacts to it. a lot of asian women have married white men so it's a bit more acceptable now. but the same is not true for going with a black man, its still a big taboo and still very illicit. at least in the community i'm from

ur right, and i know lots of asian women that've dated black men. though it's mostly discreetly at uni when that kind of thing is a bit more possible. I'm in uk and when i say asian i mean indian/pakistani/bengali...

i meant taboo in the sense of how the coomunity reacts to it. a lot of asian women have married white men so it's a bit more acceptable now. but the same is not true for going with a black man, its still a big taboo and still very illicit. at least in the community i'm from
I had issues mainly in Asian restaurants when I dated a Pakistani women who would be commented upon etc is happening more but very slowly

Yeah, depends where you from.

It seems to me that most women are attracted to white men for security, whereas they're much more sexually aroused by black men. In the same sense, I believe the majority would prefer to breed with black men, but often settle for white babies due to societal norms. In the future, I think it will become fairly normal for a white/asian/latino etc. wives to allow their bulls to breed them and cuck hubby will be there for things like financial support, changing diapers, fluffing the bull and cleanup duty.

Anyways, thats my two cents and where I see society heading if we stop denying our nature.

Depends on where you are from and social status that you’re in. On the whole Black women are less likely to date out of their race due to loyalty and general dating options due to stigma, stereotypes and tropes. Largely women seek our security and power. If Black women had that option they would probably exercise it they just don’t generally speaking so they tend to stay within the race.

Knowledge does not make you intelligent. I know plenty of idiots with a college degree, some with two.
I agree! There are people with knowledge that have no clue of what to do with it and there are people who are super intelligent that totally lack common sense and there are people who don't have a whole lot of either but could dictate and delegate the ******* out of the other two people to get ******* done anyway!

Back