Black men showing off cuck's white wife

When I imagine the fantasy of a big black man with my white gf/wife it is usually in a public place some distance away from home, but there is a small part of me that would find it a turn on if my neighbours knew about it too. In such a scenario I can really imagine all their thoughts if my partner also became pregnant.
There are just so many erotic scenarios and role-plays to be had regarding a white cuckold couple and big black bulls.

Do any black men enjoy showing off a white wife that they are in a sexual relationship with? This could be to the black man's friends or letting the wider society know the black male is fucking the white wife.
One of the perks of being a black bull is showing off the woman, making it obvious to all who see the pair just what the situation is. It's good to show it among friends, even better to go public. People who see a black man/white woman couple in public are likely to assume that he is fucking her private.

My husband and I Met with Del my black lover, in a predominantly black guys bar , when we arrived we walked in as Del was already there, I was wearing Del’s favourite white dress which is virtually see through and I am not allowed to wear any underwear so both my nipples and pubic bush are very visible, it buttons down the front from the neckline to just above my knees.
Del insists that I have the Top buttons undone to show my cleavage and the bottom buttons undone to just below the top of my thighs.
As we walked to where Del was sitting we were being watched by others in the bar ,as we sat on high stools , I sat next to Del my husband sat opposite us. As we sat talking and drinking Del slipped a hand up my dress started feeling my pussy, he then undone a few buttons so my pussy was uncovered and started to finger my pussy playing with my clit and pussy holes which was very wet with my sex juices, he then told me to spread my legs showing anyone watching that he was fingering my pussy ,
We finished our drinks Del said quite loudly it was time to go as im ready to fuck you , as we stood up Del undone the rest of my dress buttons and I as we walked out I was now showing my naked tits and pussy to all those we walked past , a couple of guys asked if they could join us and watch as Del fucked me then wanted Tom fuck me after Del , Del said not this time but maybe next time.
In the car going to Del’s place . Del got his cock out for me to suck ,
HE told me to get on my knees on the seat so my naked bum was pressed against the window so it was on show along with my open pussy to anyone who looked at the car while I sucked his cock.

Last edited:
My husband and I Met Del in a predominantly black guys bar , when we arrived we walked in as Del was already there, I was wearing Del’s favourite white dress which is virtually see through and I am not allowed to wear any underwear so both my nipples and pubic bush are very visible, it buttons down the front from the neckline to just above my knees.
Del insists that I have the. Top buttons undone to show my cleavage and the bottom buttons undone to just below the top of my thighs.
As we walked to where Del was sitting we were being watched, we sat on high stools , I sat next to Del my husband sat opposite us. As we sat talking and drinking Del slipped a hand up my dress started feeling my pussy, he then undone a few buttons so my pussy was uncovered and started to finger my pussy, he then told me to spread my legs showing my pussy to anyone who looked at it.
We finished our drinks Del said quite loudly it was time to go as he was ready to fuck me , we stood up Del undone the rest of my dress buttons and I as we walked I was now showing my naked tits and pussy to all those we walked past , a couple of guys asked if they could join us and watch Del fuck me then fuck me Del said not this time but maybe next time.
My compliments to Del! He knows what he is doing.

My husband and I Met Del in a predominantly black guys bar , when we arrived we walked in as Del was already there, I was wearing Del’s favourite white dress which is virtually see through and I am not allowed to wear any underwear so both my nipples and pubic bush are very visible, it buttons down the front from the neckline to just above my knees.
Del insists that I have the. Top buttons undone to show my cleavage and the bottom buttons undone to just below the top of my thighs.
As we walked to where Del was sitting we were being watched, we sat on high stools , I sat next to Del my husband sat opposite us. As we sat talking and drinking Del slipped a hand up my dress started feeling my pussy, he then undone a few buttons so my pussy was uncovered and started to finger my pussy, he then told me to spread my legs showing that he was fingering my pussy to anyone who looked at us.
We finished our drinks Del said quite loudly it was time to go as he was ready to fuck me , as we stood up Del undone the rest of my dress buttons and I as we walked I was now showing my naked tits and pussy to all those we walked past , a couple of guys asked if they could join us and watch Del fuck me then fuck me Del said not this time but maybe next time.
Oh my God! This is the time of scenario I would dream of enacting out, with the dominant black male letting onlookers know that he is fucking the white wife. Must be an incredible experience to have so many black men lusting after you too? Amazing!

I've noticed that when a black man and white woman are in public together they are like magnets to the eyes of other people, especially white women. Who knows what thoughts are going through their minds? I'm sure the interracial couple are aware of their attention and I can't help but think they get excited about it, just as Robin does.

Just another little frisson of excitement that things interracial can bring to ones life!
So true - why is isn’t that hard to recruit other white women. And if the recruitment isn’t completed soon just move along since there is another horny fantasy living BBC desiring woman (or two of three or …) right around the next corner.

One of the perks of being a black bull is showing off the woman, making it obvious to all who see the pair just what the situation is. It's good to show it among friends, even better to go public. People who see a black man/white woman couple in public are likely to assume that he is fucking her private.
Yes, the knowing looks they give you, especially the black men.

I think white women take particular note of black male and white female couples, I've seen them staring and can only surmise what is going through their minds.
Nothing to surmise. Fantasies take flight, mouths get dry, nipples get hard, pussies get wet, and guess what fantasy they are cumming to the next few times they fuck? And it’s not just getting fucked by a BBC, it’s the whole process of being taken, of being owned, of being shown off, of being given permission to do things good girls don’t.

Test 2162.jpg
This dude still Photoshopping faces of his "wife" onto the body of other women.
The hair is clearly brunette, with digitally spray-painted red over it. Look above the ear. It's painfully obvious.
And you can see the line of the fake face at the temple and just in front of the ear.
Granted, this is a better fake than most of what he puts out there, but it is still a FAKE.

View attachment 4516627
This dude still Photoshopping faces of his "wife" onto the body of other women.
The hair is clearly brunette, with digitally spray-painted red over it. Look above the ear. It's painfully obvious.
And you can see the line of the fake face at the temple and just in front of the ear.
Granted, this is a better fake than most of what he puts out there, but it is still a FAKE.
I kept saying to myself "all these pictures look fake". Thanks for confirming that my vision is still good.

Back