Black men showing off cuck's white wife

Out of her three bulls the original which she has been seeing for about two years is the only one who does something like this. They will go out occasionally but they keep it low key in case they bump into someone we know. But when we are at his house for parties or gatherings and it gets later in the evening. He will start flirting and rubbing her butt, thighs, etc in front of his male friends. He does not share her with them but he does like to show her off to them. Then after a bit they will disappear and you can hear the sounds of sex fill the air. She looks so sexy when she comes back in the room with a satisfied look on her face just glistening, lips stick gone, sex hair....then she grabs some wine and they rejoin the group. Side note the spade holder on the phone was a gift from her bull. View attachment 3358030
He is gonna breed your wife

Do any black men enjoy showing off a white wife that they are in a sexual relationship with? This could be to the black man's friends or letting the wider society know the black male is fucking the white wife.
Of course it's all part of what is inevitable. Unless they live out of town or state and only meet up every so often. But ad a regular and on the same city or state and within decent driving range. I know that wifey smiles from ear to ear when together out on the town.

Of course it's all part of what is inevitable. Unless they live out of town or state and only meet up every so often. But ad a regular and on the same city or state and within decent driving range. I know that wifey smiles from ear to ear when together out on the town.

I'm sure she's also smiling because of all the looks she gets from other white women who think of being with a black bull and getting that big black dick.

This happened to us in September 2016 when we went to El Rodadero beach in Santa Marta, we met this boy and he crossed glances with Andrea and there was an instant sexual connection, when we went to look for our tent to change and get into the sea, my wife and her new friend shamelessly held hands and began to walk ahead of me and of course all the people immediately knew that they were going to have an intimate relationship, that she was married and that the cuckold husband was walking behind them drinking photos to document this erotic and sexual encounter.DSCN1540 copia.jpgDSCN1539 copia.jpgDSCN1469.jpgDSCN1467.jpgCopia de DSCN1468.jpg

This happened to us in September 2016 when we went to El Rodadero beach in Santa Marta, we met this boy and he crossed glances with Andrea and there was an instant sexual connection, when we went to look for our tent to change and get into the sea, my wife and her new friend shamelessly held hands and began to walk ahead of me and of course all the people immediately knew that they were going to have an intimate relationship, that she was married and that the cuckold husband was walking behind them drinking photos to document this erotic and sexual encounter.View attachment 4155342View attachment 4155343View attachment 4155344View attachment 4155348View attachment 4155349
Very erotic! I would love to be a white cuck and see this happen to me!

Awesome.....Did they fuck? You got any pics from that,?
This happened to us in September 2016 when we went to El Rodadero beach in Santa Marta, we met this boy and he crossed glances with Andrea and there was an instant sexual connection, when we went to look for our tent to change and get into the sea, my wife and her new friend shamelessly held hands and began to walk ahead of me and of course all the people immediately knew that they were going to have an intimate relationship, that she was married and that the cuckold husband was walking behind them drinking photos to document this erotic and sexual encounter.View attachment 4155342View attachment 4155343View attachment 4155344View attachment 4155348View attachment 4155349

if you are a cuck the other men will often tell others that your wife dominates you and is open for business. I have watched my wife pick men up and sit on their laps in our local club. I accepted that people would know i am a cuck and yes the other men will brag. So not only will you taste other men's cum you will also be known

if you are a cuck the other men will often tell others that your wife dominates you and is open for business. I have watched my wife pick men up and sit on their laps in our local club. I accepted that people would know i am a cuck and yes the other men will brag. So not only will you taste other men's cum you will also be known
You are a very lucky husband.

Back