Black men showing off cuck's white wife

Do any black men enjoy showing off a white wife that they are in a sexual relationship with? This could be to the black man's friends or letting the wider society know the black male is fucking the white wife.
this is totally depends on couple....it might bring gang to bang the wife.

FANTASY DATES

One of my fantasies is to go out on actual dates with another man's attractive white or latina wife/girlfriend with the guy standing right there (or nearby) as I take liberties with his girl right there in the crowded bar or club. Maybe they are slow dancing . . . she's in a SUPER THIN dress or skirt (no panties) and has her head on his shoulder and eyes closed, or maybe they are deep French kissing . . . and I'm standing so close up behind her that my "hard black candy" is pressed all up in between her butt cheeks right in her crack! And feeling EVERYTHING! The cuck says or does nothing . . . except continue to sway his girl's butt back and forth on my black boner. Then maybe they are standing at the bar and having a ******* . . . I come over and start a conversation . . . and start discretely copping feels! The cuck knows it, but does nothing to try to stop it as he knows he can't.

The next thing you know, I have "picked up" the wife/girlfriend and we're going back to a hotel or somewhere to cap the evening off right. The cuck is in tow and will do what his girl tells him to, including watch her fuck some "N-word" dick right in front of him! The cuck only gets to watch as I pleasure his girl. No sex for him that night, except maybe to clean his princess up later. Eventually, the wife/girlfriend and I would start barebacking in front of hubby/boyfriend with me dumping black cum inside of her (I've actually already done this before with some very attractive white girls while their partners watched, and I want to do it again!). Then on certain occasions I might go out on dates one-on-one with the wife/girlfriend, then send her home to hubby or boyfriend in dirty, black cum-stained underpanties (I've done this too with a really cute white girl and definitely would like to again with the right couple!).

So yeah, I most defintely have a fantasy about being seeing out in public with another man's wife or girlfriend . . . including having him there to see it all going down, but also on occasion just me and the girl . . . who comes home in the morning to her love with some sticky black seed in between her soft white legs and all in her underwear.

Professional single black male by day, but one dirty black bastard by night HAHAHA :D!!!

FANTASY DATES

One of my fantasies is to go out on actual dates with another man's attractive white or latina wife/girlfriend with the guy standing right there (or nearby) as I take liberties with his girl right there in the crowded bar or club. Maybe they are slow dancing . . . she's in a SUPER THIN dress or skirt (no panties) and has her head on his shoulder and eyes closed, or maybe they are deep French kissing . . . and I'm standing so close up behind her that my "hard black candy" is pressed all up in between her butt cheeks right in her crack! And feeling EVERYTHING! The cuck says or does nothing . . . except continue to sway his girl's butt back and forth on my black boner. Then maybe they are standing at the bar and having a ******* . . . I come over and start a conversation . . . and start discretely copping feels! The cuck knows it, but does nothing to try to stop it as he knows he can't.

The next thing you know, I have "picked up" the wife/girlfriend and we're going back to a hotel or somewhere to cap the evening off right. The cuck is in tow and will do what his girl tells him to, including watch her fuck some "N-word" dick right in front of him! The cuck only gets to watch as I pleasure his girl. No sex for him that night, except maybe to clean his princess up later. Eventually, the wife/girlfriend and I would start barebacking in front of hubby/boyfriend with me dumping black cum inside of her (I've actually already done this before with some very attractive white girls while their partners watched, and I want to do it again!). Then on certain occasions I might go out on dates one-on-one with the wife/girlfriend, then send her home to hubby or boyfriend in dirty, black cum-stained underpanties (I've done this too with a really cute white girl and definitely would like to again with the right couple!).

So yeah, I most defintely have a fantasy about being seeing out in public with another man's wife or girlfriend . . . including having him there to see it all going down, but also on occasion just me and the girl . . . who comes home in the morning to her love with some sticky black seed in between her soft white legs and all in her underwear.

Professional single black male by day, but one dirty black bastard by night HAHAHA :D!!!
lived that fantasy a couple of times dancing with my wife while another guy came up behind and started dancing with her from behind. if she was attracted, she would grind into his crotch reaching back with one hand to grab his ass to pull him in closer and the other reaching behind his neck as he kissed her neck. eventually he takes over and i leave to watch

we go out in northern va and dc. email me!

FANTASY DATES

As a white cuck wannabe, this scenario is something that I'd take so much pleasure in. I fantasize about taking my white wife/gf to black clubs and having more dominant black men approach her and seduce her in front of me.

So cruel, but so erotic!

As her cuck, I absolutely ❤ it when @Poolcandy takes my wife out in public settings - whether I get to be there or not!!! I also hope that he will be introducing her to his friends as they go along as a couple!
You are SO lucky to be able to experience having your white wife go out in public with her black bull. Like you say, you don't even have to be present to get turned on by it - just knowing she's out and about with a big black man can get those fantasies going crazy. And then she can tell you all about it when she gets home. Beautiful!

If my wife is out with a bull, I think it would be very flattering for him to show her off in public. Whether that means just keeping her close to him, holding hands, making out, taking her clothes off or even fucking her in public. Even better if his friends are with him. They should all know how lucky he is and how lucky she is.

Back