Black men praised by white lady as superior beings

I mean if you Really have to push Another man Down just to Get A little higher up in the eyes of the ones who revel in the Chaos of This Broken Ass World ?? Then You Are a part of the problem !!!

That's cute but colonialism , European doctrine of white superiority which every white settler nation is founded on is the direct pinpoint problem.
This world that is a broken has a modern pinpoint with recorded aftermath.
I mean there is over thousands of documentation from all ethnicities on this .

Until that's fixed thru tangible resolutions such as restorative justice and systems of equity.
The blame will continue to lie on white settler civilization and the global greed of neo colonialism .

I'm happy there those who rebel in there own way against there white settler heritage and culture .

Last edited:
That's cute but colonialism , European doctrine of white superiority which every white settler nation is founded on is the direct pinpoint problem.
This world that is a broken has a modern pinpoint with recorded aftermath.
I mean there is over thousands of documentation from all ethnicities on this .

Until that's fixed thru tangible resolutions such as restorative justice and systems of equity.
The blame will continue to lie on white settler civilization and the global greed of neo colonialism .

I'm happy there those who rebel in there own way against there white settler heritage and culture .

This just in:

Weak white males spring up out of ground and conquer earth, enslaving and destroying civilizations with impunity.

Source of white people unknown.

This just in:

Weak white males spring up out of ground and conquer earth enslaving and destroying civilizations with impunity.

Actually they took peaceful tribes
This just in:

Weak white males spring up out of ground and conquer earth, enslaving and destroying civilizations with impunity.

They came from United Kingdom, Portugal , France , Spain.
There agenda continues thru systems of structural institutions and cultural norms.
Which continue these agendas till this very day thru war, propaganda and proxy wars .

While the settler descendents are placed in hierarchy of self contained privilege .
Where there manipulated in a bubble thru media , environment and structural systems which were refined after WW2 .
From pre school to college , but in college if there lucky everything they've learned will be challengec by someone not of that bubble .

Last edited:
Actually they took peaceful tribes
They came from United Kingdom, Portugal , France , Spain.
There agenda continues thru systems of structural institutions and cultural norms.
Which continue these agendas till this very day thru war, propaganda and proxy wars .

While the settler descendents are placed in hierarchy of self contained privilege .
Where there manipulated in a bubble thru media , environment and structural systems which were refined after WW2 .
From pre school to college , but in college if there lucky everything they've learned will be challengec by someone not of that bubble .

Your take on history is interesting to say the least. It's also mostly inaccurate conspiracy ******* that didn't come out of a history book.

The broad brush you use to paint a picture of white civilization is appalling and shows the clear animosity you have towards Caucasians; Not to mention the lack of actual knowledge you have about the subject.

I've been challenging cultural norms since I learned to talk. You sound like you just got out of a liberal arts program. Yet you preach to me about being in a think bubble. Sounds like it's time to break out of the bubble you accuse me of being in.

Have a nice day.

Your take on history is interesting to say the least. It's also mostly inaccurate conspiracy ******* that didn't come out of a history book.

The broad brush you use to paint a picture of white civilization is appalling and shows the clear animosity you have towards Caucasians; Not to mention the lack of actual knowledge you have about the subject.

I've been challenging cultural norms since I learned to talk. You sound like you just got out of a liberal arts program. Yet you preach to me about being in a think bubble. Sounds like it's time to break out of the bubble you accuse me of being in.

Have a nice day.

An you prove that you've been in a bubble by your comment and how easily triggered you are.
I just gave to you 4 countries , that carved up sub Saharan Africa and colonized other lands.
How do you think they did that , wished on a magic lamp.
That's basic history you learn in junior high or secondary school outside the U.S. .
Your education system must really suck.

No , I don't have animosity towards all caucasians .
I'm very fond of the russians and most east europesns .

Aswell those who recognize the culture of global white western criminality and how they are unknowingly apart of it but want to stop it.
An especially don't shy away from it and rebel against it .

Unlike you who decided to spit out nonsense and run away.

Last edited:
She's just ******* talking to piss off the cucks and white supremacists.
Wwomen do this in the vanilla world all the time , ******* talk is what women do when irritated or pissed off.

If you mad what she said , let me sell you a house on a landfill for a million dollars.
Because you one easily triggered gullible summa bitch.

I actually think it is meant to excite the more extreme cucks, and it will upset the white supremacists. You see the fantasy-obsessed cucks here talking all the time about "white genocide" and how white women should only have black babies. This video really plays into that.

Interesting to me is that it appears a black woman posted it on that radio station website. There are plenty of black women who are angry about the white women taking their black men.

I really don't like this kind of extreme race play. I don't really like much race play at all honestly but lol, a little is kind of fun. But once you start getting into history or politics, that is way too much for me.

She's a professional domme; she makes videos and does it in person too. This is part of her image or game. Her name is Lady Anaconda, and I think she also engages in some political kink-ing or something. She'll post her left/liberal (not wacky or overly sexualized) political thoughts and I'll think "Right on, I agree with that" but it's clearly keyed to kinkily turn somebody on, but not me lol.

An you prove that you've been in a bubble by your comment and how easily triggered you are.
I just gave to you 4 countries , that carved up sub Saharan Africa and colonized other lands.
How do you think they did that , wished on a magic lamp.
That's basic history you learn in junior high or secondary school outside the U.S. .
Your education system must really suck.

No , I don't have animosity towards all caucasians .
I'm very fond of the russians and most east europesns .

Aswell those who recognize the culture of global white western criminality and how they are unknowingly apart of it but want to stop it.
An especially don't shy away from it and rebel against it .

Unlike you who decided to spit out nonsense and run away.
so it is America/American's that you hate Huh?? Are you by chance A Follower of Islam ?? kahblah Snack Bar Or whatever it is Mooselems say...

so it is America/American's that you hate Huh?? Are you by chance A Follower of Islam ?? kahblah Snack Bar Or whatever it is Mooselems say...

Bro , last I check their going to conquer western Europe in population size.
I'm nust trying to do my part and impregnate European women worldwide have these cute Afrocasian babies.

Last edited:
Back