Black men looking to be part of a couple

I am a 24 year old white female married to a 23 year ild white cuck I hate having sex with random men and wanna find a one and only 1 guy. To possibly be my 3rd as in like boyfriend type relationship is that even a possibility? I'm located in New castle indiana. And would have to stay close by.

It can be done. I've done it a few times, been a 'Hotwife BF' ♠️💍

I am a 24 year old white female married to a 23 year ild white cuck I hate having sex with random men and wanna find a one and only 1 guy. To possibly be my 3rd as in like boyfriend type relationship is that even a possibility? I'm located in New castle indiana. And would have to stay close by.
Sweetie it definitely sounds amazing cuz I’ve been looking for the same but unfortunately it very hard to find but I do wish you luck

38 bbc here.. East side of indy but im from Chicago... Who wanna be my first snow bunny...

Attachments

• Screenshot_20220511-143329.png
    Screenshot_20220511-143329.png
    1 MB · Views: 4
I’m in Indy and I’m real. If you are too then let’s talk! I am tired of these Indiana FAKES!

magic
It can be done. I've done it a few times, been a 'Hotwife BF' ♠️💍
Magic , Tell that man that fetlife is the best place for that!! Cuz man on this site its so hard to find what he is looking for and He has to be able to really sift thru this alot!!
These fakes are the worst man !!

Back