Black men looking to be part of a couple

magic

Magic , Tell that man that fetlife is the best place for that!! Cuz man on this site its so hard to find what he is looking for and He has to be able to really sift thru this alot!!
These fakes are the worst man !!

I cant speak on Fetlife I never tried it!🤷🏽‍♂️

The two long-term hotwife girlfriends I had both came from this website.
This website was pretty good up until about 2019-2020 it fell off a cliff during the pandemic.

I can only speak for myself personally but I met about 20 women from this site between 2016 - 2020

And I think I met three in the past 2 years lol 😆

This website was pretty good up until about 2019-2020 it fell off a cliff during the pandemic.

I can only speak for myself personally but I met about 20 women from this site between 2016 - 2020

You have never tried it??!!! lets just say I have been able to find 6 gangbang parties every 8 days.

They are the sex site you go to for real life events.

Club labyrinth is the first one i found from
that site.

Broo we are specicalized but then again i live in socal so that may be why its easier here .

Also yea !! I think if you want a relationship
here then coming here is great!! I dont mind dating as long as its a couple or more.

You have never tried it??!!! lets just say I have been able to find 6 gangbang parties every 8 days.

They are the sex site you go to for real life events.

Club labyrinth is the first one i found from
that site.

Broo we are specicalized but then again i live in socal so that may be why its easier here .

I heard different things about FetLife both good and bad! I don't do gangbangs...but I'm into BDSM and DDLG, I might check out fetlife one day

I am a 24 year old white female married to a 23 year ild white cuck I hate having sex with random men and wanna find a one and only 1 guy. To possibly be my 3rd as in like boyfriend type relationship is that even a possibility? I'm located in New castle indiana. And would have to stay close by.

I heard different things about FetLife both good and bad! I don't do gangbangs...but I'm into BDSM and DDLG, I might check out fetlife one day
I mean it's alright some stuff on there is a little much but there is a space for everyone. I've met some pretty sexy ladies from the site

Attachments

• 20220507_212750.jpg
    20220507_212750.jpg
    1.3 MB · Views: 9
Back