Black Men, How many white wives have you fucked?

No they are my primary couple. I do let them know if I play. It's been a few years since I have been with another couple
Good that you also enjoy fucking other white wives. Does the white wife believe that you are, in some way, her second husband and that she has a monogamous relationship with you? i suspect some white wives feel that way about their bulls. My wife is just the opposite she loves many fuck buddies and loves to have several cocks to enjoy at the same time. I also enjoy my wife having many fuck buddies. It helps to keep the relationships as friendly fuck buddies but not lovers.

I love your attitude. One thing which I love in this lifestyle is that women (including singles, wifes, girlfriends) are totally okay if the bull has had 1, 10, 100 or more sex partners. That's not necessary the same for your own man but bulls are allowed to do and try anything and whoever they want.
If they laying that dick down right they can do anythjng

To be frank i dont have sex to keep to a count . Woman are no trophy for me .they are some wonderful person came in my life and pleasured me in exchange of pleasure. Since i am a nudist i meet lot if nudist and swingers which led to multiple sexual experiences . but still Ladies whom i dated i wont count them . But flings and one time sex i would say so far 6 . Luckily strangers were only 2 ladies i met in Cap . Rest four were blind sex dates organized by my swinger friends

Local women are beautiful.
I don’t chase them, only business women & tourists. :balanced: :balanced:
I had a gut instinct that they were not local. Damn! I can only imagine how wonderful that must be. King Kamehameha had nothing on you! That is the thing about tourists; they can play and no one is the wiser, if they want it that way, like their husbands, friends or close friends. Totally get their freak on!

Dont even know........had my first whitewife when I was 18...am 53 now......I had a LOT of married pussy on this meat in all them years.....and got a LOT more to get before I lay it down for that final peace.
I find it so exciting that you have had all those white women, but even way more exciting, it they were married. Wow, that just turns me on to the extreme.

I think you meant, Why wouldn't any white couple enjoy the blessing of a black God? I believe most men do not want other men, black, white or any other color, to fuck their wife. Cuckolds like me, and possibly you, are a minority of the men.
Love to have my mature wife taken by a black bull
Why wouldn't any white couple enjoy the blessing of a black God?
i would love my mature wife to be taken by a black bull we are due for a weekend getaway to see if we can make it happen open for suggestions where to go and if a black man would want her let me know love to share more I am near Williamsport pa

Attachments

• F6605D00-585A-499D-A479-679F50437384.jpeg
    F6605D00-585A-499D-A479-679F50437384.jpeg
    1.4 MB · Views: 147
Dont even know........had my first whitewife when I was 18...am 53 now......I had a LOT of married pussy on this meat in all them years.....and got a LOT more to get before I lay it down for that final peace.
Ummmm do hot. Get to Vegas and add me to your list.

Back