Black Men, How many white wives have you fucked?

Lost count ! How about Wilt Chamberlain admitting that he had fucked over 20,000 women most of them white. We can be sure that he lost track of how many were married, but he sure proved that white women love black cock.
Thank you for your comment. Congratulations on having fucked so many fine married white Ladies that you have lost count. "Wilt Chamberlain admitting that he had fucked over 20,000 women most of them white", a legend in more ways than one. Great for you and the white wives and their lucky husbands, assuming they enjoy black men fucking their wives. I wish you luck in finding many more white wives to fuck.

Everyday from age 14-17 with a 68 year old white grandma who demanded a pack of cigarettes and my nutt.And then off to a college where only 7 of us black bulls ran through every womb we could.I would put the number at 1650-1750 ladies, sluts,milfs, old grannies ,one nighters and still beefing vanilla ONLY
All this occurred in Michigan or in the south Miss.?

And travel nurse since 1994

That is why i have kept every email and photo and vid.I love the great wives of Springfield Il.But buyer or fucker beware.Same goes for Iowa lol
Very smart move.....I left Vanilla dating back in 1997 because I recall a chap falsely accused of epar (reverse) but, proved his innocence because he kept emails and other correspondence....

Everyday from age 14-17 with a 68 year old white grandma who demanded a pack of cigarettes and my nutt.And then off to a college where only 7 of us black bulls ran through every womb we could.I would put the number at 1650-1750 ladies, sluts,milfs, old grannies ,one nighters and still beefing vanilla ONLY
F'n awesome in every way!

Back