Black Men, How many white wives have you fucked?

2 medic and nurse in refugee camp
2 mom and ******* in pro refugee family

Thank you for your comment. Congratulations on having fucked 4 white wives, including a mom and *******! Great for you and the white wives and their lucky husbands, assuming they enjoy black men fucking their wives. I wish you luck in finding many more white wives to fuck.

Six so far, but who knows what the future holds!
Thank you for your comment. Congratulations on having fucked 6 white wives! Great for you and the white wives and their lucky husbands, assuming they enjoy black men fucking their wives. I wish you luck in finding many more white wives to fuck.

4 and counting
Thank you for your comment. Congratulations on having fucked 4 white wives! Great for you and the white wives and their lucky husbands, assuming they enjoy black men fucking their wives. I wish you luck in finding many more white wives to fuck.

Good question. I never asked their marital status. I knew of 3 being married for sure. The others surely married after I stopped fucking them. Most of them were young. The last one I kept for myself. Oh yeah, her momma does count as married. 4 then.
Thank you for your comment. Congratulations on having fucked 4 white wives! Great for you and the white wives and their lucky husbands, assuming they enjoy black men fucking their wives. I wish you luck in finding many more white wives to fuck.

I think my current count is maybe 8…🤔🤔🤔
Thank you for your comment. Congratulations on having fucked 8 white wives! Great for you and the white wives and their lucky husbands, assuming they enjoy black men fucking their wives. I wish you luck in finding many more white wives to fuck.

Since I started at the young age of 20 and I am now in my late 40s
its been a lifetime of wonderful pleasures. Well over 50 gorgeous, sexy white wives for me
Wow!!!! Thank you for your comment. Congratulations on having fucked 50 white wives! Great for you and the white wives and their lucky husbands, assuming they enjoy black men fucking their wives. I wish you luck in finding many more white wives to fuck. I always get excited when I read comments like yours about black men fucking so many white wives, very exciting.

Back