Black men conservative women

I think that a higher percentage of conservative women feel it as a taboo thrill to experience sex with someone of a different race. What is considered taboo very much goes back to upbringing and early life experiences, and not necessarily exactly how they view the world and race right now.

Next, conservative women usually prefer more casual "swinging" type of non-monogamy, when their relationship is no longer sexually monogamous. They prefer to uphold the image of monogamy out in the open (except for the night life in some locations), and practice sexual non-monogamy. In other words conservative women are more likely to be socially monogamous while experiencing sexual non-monogamy in private.

Liberal women more often turn to polyamory when deciding to be non-monogamous. They also tend to prefer to be open and "out" about non-monogamy and would prefer cultural change. There are some exceptions though. The more affluent poly women, even though they vote liberal, or more likely to be quiet about polyamory. Conservative women don't want change from the norm of couples as being very primary, though they will probably promote sexual freedom regarding exploration.

Liberal women are more likely to say that penis size and stamina are not all that important. They want everyone to be able to be more equal and less rated in a hierarchy. SOME conservative women are more comfortable admitting that there is a hierarchy in giving sexual pleasure with it comes to size and stamina, and assertiveness, to some extent. Sure, it isn't the be all end all, but they are okay with admitting that some lovers are better than others. The liberal women are more likely to turn to the commonly used reply of "they are different, but equal".

I think those things are more commonly at play in why conservative couples are more often involved in cuckolding than liberal women. Of course there is always exceptions!
Well said. It's definitely like this here in the Destin Fla area with the white conservative women. They LOVE their fair share of black dick, but will not risk their relationship or public standing by going public about it. It doesn't bother me at all. The liberal women are often times too much to tolerate with their pettiness, but some are fun to enjoy

because the media has everyone convinced that conservatives are racist. nothing can be farther from the truth.
Agree...my ex was die hard
(religious) conservative and had some of the most wild erotic tendency I've ever seen....especially a closet desire for BBC!
Although it's out of the closet now..lol
The media draws some weird lines but I've noticed alot of "conservative" women like BBC

Last edited:
Agree...my ex was die hard
(religious) conservative and had some of the most wild erotic tendency I've ever seen....especially a closet desire for BBC!
Although it's out of the closet now..lol
The media draws some weird lines but I've noticed alot of "conservative" women like BBC
Conservative women are fun. Plenty of these closet sluts here in Destin Fla

As a black man I have a terrible, terrible fetish for white women of all types...I can't stop! If I could have a genie grant me a wish I would ask to be able to have sex with every single white women in Europe LOL

Politically I’m liberal, but, I look like a traditional, professional, middle class white woman. Even though under that I am a total slut and I just want as many big black cocks as possible. The bigger the better. I’ve heard before that it’s a turn on that I look like a good girl.

For me it isn’t politically conservative, I enjoy the modest “type you’d never guessed” who enjoy the sensual attention of black males. The more prim and proper the better; I like slowly watching them lose control and give in to HER desires. I’ll make her admit it out loud; a kind of emotional AND physical intimacy.

Back