Black men conservative women

I’ve noticed a lot of black men/ bulls fetishises white conservative women in a lot of the comments on here.

Is it a fetish if so why conservative women?
Conservatives are often seen as racist (weather that's true or not is for a different forum) so the idea of turning a racist white woman into a BBC addict or just fucking them so hard good they turn into BLM supporting liberals is a major fantasy for us. Also conservative women tend to be southern in the US and thus more comfortable wearing tight tank tops that show off their tits.

I’ve noticed a lot of black men/ bulls fetishises white conservative women in a lot of the comments on here.

Is it a fetish if so why conservative women?

Conservative women fuck better and nastier…they let that repressed nature out… they Have this hidden bias they grew up with could never marry a black man but lord knows they’d fuck them. They also tend to do a lot to help black men. Sarah palin in college used to get fucked silly by Glenn rice so much so she wanted to be with him, her family was against it. most of her legislation was pro black men in sly ways.
there was this blonde who was on Fox News a lot who was pro trump who married a white dude but was getting her back blown by a black man… she too was also supportive of black men…
white conservative women use their privilege plus their husbands tend to be limp dick cucks…
those women need great fucking…there are white conservative women in their 60s getting pounded by black men…
something about a church going conservative looking women becoming a dick slut for black dick is very sexy…

You mean those same conservative women who will claim that they're not racist at all and that the civil war was about state's rights in the same sentence? I don't fetishize them at all. Turns me all the way off.
Kinda like someone that claims to hate stereotypes then says something like this.... or like someone that doesn't know democrats were pro slavery during and after the Civil War.

Back