Black Lives Matter!

BLM = Black lesbian Movement. Controlled opposition. Zionist group. I think people should know that by now.
Zionist group = anti-semitic, which apparently is ok on here. Nice start.
Millions of supporters are not black lesbians or whatever you're trying to say.

These cock roaches are running the same playbook from the 60's .
Cock Roaches? Borderline on that comment.
The 60s?
You mean when the civil rights act was passed, voting rights act was passed, fair housing initiatives, fairer education funding, anti- red lining legislation, and politicians saw that 'other' Americans are going to be a part of this system?
Not a bad 'playbook' to go by since it took 100 years after the 13th Amendment to get it on the books (not saying there was instant results).

Get out of your feelings. It's call divide and conquer.
Uh-huh. And, who is being divided, and what is being conquered?

And I stand on what I say.
Generally, so what? Who's asking you to apologize. When people what to show you their idiots, let them.
The only problem is that you are one of the moderators. So, you have access to the accounts of whomever disagrees with you and who knows what the backlash can be.
The worst thing that could have happened to so called black people was the civil rights movement.
Yeah OK, except the outcome of that legislation was the greatest number of blacks being educated further, moving up from poverty, voting in the system, being elected to office, home ownership, professional employed, and much more since, well I would say the end of slavery but ever. EVER.
What's meant by 'so -called black people'?

Another red herring Trojan horse. Cooked up by the Fabian society. And the Tavistock institution.
You haven't produced or explained the red herring.
If it was cooked up by the Fabian Society, why didn't it happen in places where social democracy is stronger like the UK, France or Germany?? I don't remember a conquer and divide effort disguised as a movement for civil rights. Missed it.
Perhaps you can enlighten us without telling me I'm blinded by the 'zionists'.

So, in summary, you believe BLM is controlled by Zionists? Is that Jews in general or just George Soros?
And, the civil rights movement was lie, created by the Fabian Society and Tavistock Institution?
Got it.
Remove the tin foil hat, and try reading that again without laughing.

The 60s?
You mean when the civil rights act was passed, voting rights act was passed, fair housing initiatives, fairer education funding, anti- red lining legislation, and politicians saw that 'other' Americans are going to be a part of this system?
Not a bad 'playbook' to go by since it took 100 years after the 13th Amendment to get it on the books (not saying there was instant results).

Generally, so what? Who's asking you to apologize. When people what to show you their idiots, let them.
The only problem is that you are one of the moderators. So, you have access to the accounts of whomever disagrees with you and who knows what the backlash can be.

Yeah OK, except the outcome of that legislation was the greatest number of blacks being educated further, moving up from poverty, voting in the system, being elected to office, home ownership, professional employed, and much more since, well I would say the end of slavery but ever. EVER.

If it was cooked up by the Fabian Society, why didn't it happen in places where social democracy is stronger like the UK, France or Germany?? I don't remember a conquer and divide effort disguised as a movement for civil rights. Missed it.

So, in summary, you believe BLM is controlled by Zionists? Is that Jews in general or just George Soros?
And, the civil rights movement was lie, created by the Fabian Society and Tavistock Institution?
Got it.
Did your mom write that for you?

For an individual who just says another piss boy simp, I am concern for you.

Once again you said absolutely nothing.

I like your name though with the Transformer's reference.

Keep with the daily affirmations maybe one day you shall see progress.

The 60s?

Got it.

For an individual who just says another piss boy simp, I am concern for you.

Once again you said absolutely nothing.

I like your name though with the Transformer's reference.

Keep with the daily affirmations maybe one day you shall see progress.
Thanks keep it simpin

Did your mom write that for you?
Your conspiracies are weak, as are your insults.
I addressed your arguments in detail. Be a man, try doing the same.
Children insult and deflect when they cannot support their positions.
Or you can do both. Men do that too - see my response for an example.

Your conspiracies are weak, as are your insults.
I addressed your arguments in detail. Be a man, try doing the same.
Children insult and deflect when they cannot support their positions.
Or you can do both. Men do that too - see my response for an example.
Go get your hug bro

BLM the movement was excellent but, BLM the organisation was corrupt as indicated by allowing other organisations to infiltrate and leaders enriching themselves while, failing to assist, Black femailies who suffered deaths of loved ones due to regenagde Law Enforcement and even worse legal system.

Update on the Ahmaud Arbery case:

Excellent news that the Federal case for the three Georgia men will go to trial in February next year being charged with hate crimes! Am so glad that the federal government got involved and I wish so many blessings to Ahmaud Arbery's mom! 🙏🙏🙏🙏

BLM the movement was excellent but, BLM the organisation was corrupt as indicated by allowing other organisations to infiltrate and leaders enriching themselves while, failing to assist, Black femailies who suffered deaths of loved ones due to regenagde Law Enforcement and even worse legal system.
I think the main issue is the lack of popular leadership like a Malcolm X or MLK or in other words a lack of direction centralization. The decentralization lead to lots of fringe groups which are for obvious reasons corrupt and only after the money.

I am so glad that the three men were charged! I hope that now Ahmaud's mom is happy and that her ******* may now rest in peace! So many people from her second home, which is the Garden City, were ecstatic when they heard the verdict! I wish Ahmaud's mom a Happy Thanksgiving and some continued prayers for her and her family!! 🙏🙏🙏🙏

Back