Black hands holding White Ass

Would you enjoy seeing a black man with his hands on your wife's ass out in public?

• No way, private only

Votes: 91 7.4%
  • OK if we are on vacation away from home

Votes: 352 28.6%
  • as long as it's descrete

Votes: 179 14.5%
  • I love watching my wife get groped in public

Votes: 610 49.5%

• Total voters
tumblr_o7cbx7tpiG1u4qhpzo1_400.jpg
This is one of the most beautiful photos I’ve ever seen on here. It exemplifies everything about a wife & Bull relationship and WHY it is NEEDED in order for a married women to be truly fulfilled.

You CANNOT (okay, extremely rare maybe but I’ve never) have this with a HUSBAND. It is because everyday life is: stressful (bills, work, chores), maintenance on home and cars, grocery shopping, family responsibilities, the grind parts of living with someone (bathroom, personal care), and 100 more things on the busy/stress/distracted list.

With a Bull, all of your time & energy is about sex. It’s 100% positive, sexy, fulfilling. Getting ready is fun, thinking about it is fun, absolutely everything about the wife/Bull relationship is FOCUSED to the ONE important thing, sexual enjoyment of each other. There are little to no stressors in the wife/Bull relationship.

This is why ideally a wife would have a loving supportive husband - to do “life” with and also have her sexually needs ALL fulfilled by a separate man.

I know I’m extremely fortunate to have this. I wish other women I know could experience the full life I do.

Hubby and I have our own version of intimacy still! It works beautifully for us. It’s just not what most people would call sex, but it is for us. Hubby and I don’t have intercourse, that is only for me and my Bull. Hubby gets to enjoy me visually, enjoy the stories of my physical sex (this is our sex, all mental), it’s perfect for us. My physical sex, and real love making, is with a man where that’s all we focus on. When a women can FOCUS on ONLY sex with a man (of her choosing as a sex-only partner) the sex is absolutely incredibly!

It also takes all the performance anxiety and the pleasure of physically pleasing me off my husband.

Choosing a life partner is VERY different than choosing a perfect sex partner. My men are extremely different in every way imaginable. And that’s a great thing. I actually feel loved, worshiped, by both (very differently).

Both men understanding their unique roles with me, makes me a well rounded and completely fulfilled women.

This might not make sense to most but I am a very good wife, because I only fuck my Bull. I am my best version to each, differently.

A loving happy wife.
An extremely willing & eager (very) regular sex partner.

I would guess a typical wife and husband have sex 1x per week. And I’d say the sex is average to okay at best if everyone is being honest.

My Bull and I fuck on average 6-10x per week (during only about 3 nights a week together , but we always go multiple rounds) and I’d rate our sex as 10/10.

I’d also add that I am completely, 100%, open to EVERYTHING with my Bull whereas I would never do ½ of this with hubby. Hubby has no idea how extreme, rough, and intimate by Bull and I get when we are alone. It’s just not possible to be that way in front of or with a “husband” at all. That’s why hubby is no longer ever present or involved with my physical sex in any way. My Bull and I NEED to be 1-1 in private to truly be ourselves and play as we both like best.

Hubby is happy because I am 100% physically fulfilled by another man, and mentally loved by him.

All three of us get our true deepest needs met

Last edited:
Back