Black guys: How many white women?

Rocker

Male
If this has been done before I apologize

I see threads asking how many black guys the white women have had, but haven't seen anyone ask how many white women the black guys have had.

So black men:. How many white women have you fucked?

I'd love to have sex with a black man who has a lot of notches in his bedpost. A guy who's not afraid of taking control, not scared of owning the pussy, not feeble in how he approaches women in search of getting some strange. Confidence and experience is a powerful aphrodisiac.
get verified and it happen from someone on this site!

Never about the numbers, that ******* will create a loneliness later on in life.

Cant be jealous once you allow you gf to have a bull. And the bull cant get jealous of the relationship.

No more from this site. If my area wasnt bullshit from this site it would be more. Not concerned with quantity, need quality only. Women who want to just fuck and set up a next time after
Damn, you've has sex with more girls this year than I have in my life.

Knowing that my girl's bull is taking plenty of other pussy has grown to be one of my favorite things with us. It's crazy how fast it's gone from being jealous to being proud that I'm staying pussy free so that a real who should really get pussy gets to have her to himself.

Hope you've had a few more since that post was made. Any white girl you can get your dick inside of you 100% deserve to fuck.

Last edited:
Was at a BBC party this afternoon. It was a couples only party. Was assigned to help one of the BBC with the usually. Nice guy around 40 physically fit. My job was three fold. Change the sheets, get the drinks and find the ladies Down stairs. I had a photo of him on a cord around my neck to show the couples. For white ladies i black lady with a white husband and one East Indian lady with a white husband six hours total time. Used the wifes phone to send their husbands up dates about one every two minutes.

party was in toronto. Private house party.

In exchange i got my lady friend his services for the tonight.

If this has been done before I apologize

I see threads asking how many black guys the white women have had, but haven't seen anyone ask how many white women the black guys have had.

So black men:. How many white women have you fucked?
If I told you the number you wouldn't believe me ?
But like Brotha @KingHandsome99 said, i started as a teen and really never stopped the past 20 YEARS.
After awhile the numbers get so ridiculous it becomes irrelevant, it's just a matter of having fun now ??

If I told you the number you wouldn't believe me ?
But like Brotha @KingHandsome99 said, i started as a teen and really never stopped the past 20 YEARS.
After awhile the numbers get so ridiculous it becomes irrelevant, it's just a matter of having fun now ??
Adulting has only caused me to remember the current year. There are times women had to remind me that I fucked them. Nah Im with you on the number. I did mad wild *******, mastered the one night stand, lots of cheating, lots of oh did that just happen, lots of random being alone with a girl and ******* happens. If I had to put only a number on white women I couldnt try, ive been equal opportunity since the beginning. Color never mattered if both parties trying to fuck. Fyi i lost count by 20 y/o. My female friends call me a hoe, but thats the era i grew up in (90s) we all hoes and will fuck on site no matter what

Back