Black Gentlemen: Does watching cuck cleanup gross you out or weird you out?

As a black bi bull I enjoy watching the cuck on clean up. It appeals to my dominant side. I like it when the cuck will also clean me up. That really appeals to my dominant side as it is an act of submission to see him lick/suck my cock clean. I usually have the wife next to me kissing and fondling her as we both watch him. I find it is hot for all involved. At least with the couples I have been with.

As a black bi bull I enjoy watching the cuck on clean up. It appeals to my dominant side. I like it when the cuck will also clean me up. That really appeals to my dominant side as it is an act of submission to see him lick/suck my cock clean. I usually have the wife next to me kissing and fondling her as we both watch him. I find it is hot for all involved. At least with the couples I have been with.
I certainly agree with you, and that makes an awesome match for couples like us, but I too have been curious what other bulls thought of us cucks cleaning their cum out of our wives. Many times my wife has me do it after he has left

For experienced Black guys in this lifestyle, does seeing the husband perform cleanup duties weird you out in anyway?

Do you allow it? Does it give you any sense of domination or power to watch happen, or are you usually hitting the showers?

Just looking to get your thoughts on this sub-fetish of the lifestyle.
Beaver Falls one of the greatest football towns Ever!

For experienced Black guys in this lifestyle, does seeing the husband perform cleanup duties weird you out in anyway?

Do you allow it? Does it give you any sense of domination or power to watch happen, or are you usually hitting the showers?

No it doesn't gross me out at all, not in the least, as some one said already it appeals to my dominant personality.

images-15.jpeg

Doesn't bother me one bit! Knock yourself out! All I'm gonna do is fill her up again!🤷‍♂️
That’s the Idea. When this happens a lot of time and work has gone into this time being available for a 1/2 hour hour once and done to happen. We want you showing up with your ball hurting because they are so full and leaving with them so empty they hurt. Which is why most of the ladies want you to pull out at the last moment so I can orally finish that load so you can start building the next one.

Yeah

I like watching the clean up definitely a feeling of dominance and I usually want the cuck caged and the wife worshiping my bulging BBC while he does it

Back