Black fraternity, white pussy

Sounds like a great night. For us we worked in the computer lab at the college and then joined some friends for drinks. We then went back to the apartment and started fooling around on the couch and moved into the bedroom in case my roommate showed up.
Did you continue fooling around throughout college? How many of your girl friends also got Black cock during college for the first time?

Him and I fooled around for a bit before calling it good but yes I kept hooking up with black men throughout college. I know my roommate got her first in college as well as my friend Kendra.
Hot. That is so, so erotic. I know, now, several girls I had dated or was dating at the time also got BBC too while we were in college. Now I wish I’d known, encouraged it, and found a girl just like you to marry and continuously cuckold me...

Well I do not cuck my husband per say. We are just sexually open.
That is okay too. Although I might have gotten more into small penis humiliation and wearing a cock cage when in service... everyone is different. I just wish I’d known and accepted much sooner how common I was that I got cuckolded.

That is okay too. Although I might have gotten more into small penis humiliation and wearing a cock cage when in service... everyone is different. I just wish I’d known and accepted much sooner how common I was that I got cuckolded.
I've never understood that side of things but to each their own. For my husband and me we just both love sex and having open options.

my wife and I had an agreement. I told her that her fucking other partners would not mean a divorce. She told me about her college boyfriend (white) She'd love him to her dying day. She told me that she'd chosen "variety" in college
I dated in HS but it always seem to be an issue with I'd be dating someone and find someone else I wanted. So to avoid drama in college I kept it pretty care free.

I dated in HS but it always seem to be an issue with I'd be dating someone and find someone else I wanted. So to avoid drama in college I kept it pretty care free.
I saw my future wife when my gf and I were recruited to a summer orgy group. She got lots of attention with her 40EE breasts. I didn't see her again for a dozen years when we met in church

I saw my future wife when my gf and I were recruited to a summer orgy group. She got lots of attention with her 40EE breasts. I didn't see her again for a dozen years when we met in church

My future husband and me met through work actually. We were both working at this pizza place in college and then we found out we knew some of the same people. Neither one of us was looking to date so we did not become a thing right away.

The first time I knew she wanted variety was when she fucked a French exchange student ,age 19, when he stayed with us for 3 wks. She called him "the Greek god" I didn't know about her black expeiences until 2 years later.

Hot. That is so, so erotic. I know, now, several girls I had dated or was dating at the time also got BBC too while we were in college. Now I wish I’d known, encouraged it, and found a girl just like you to marry and continuously cuckold me...
I was so lucky. It was our second marriage, she gave me he hist. with blacks about 4 years after she married me.

My black fraternity's parties were always a welcome break after a week of lectures, homework etc. There was always a variety of white pussy, from experienced senior and grad student sluts to newbie freshman girls who wanted to expand their sexual horizons.
I'll second that! Enjoyed much fine white flesh during my time in college (some at frat parties, some otherwise). Now that I'm a high school coach I hear from my students who have graduated and gone on to college that it's st least as good now, maybe even better.

Back