Black fraternity, white pussy

I find it a little unusual that she can pin-point the exact amount of black guys she had sex with during her time in college. Did she keep a ledger or diary to keep up with it all or what.? If she was a four year student, that’s more than 30 different black guys a year and assume that she was with many of them more than once, she must have been fucking non-stop..
he kept a spiral notebook, got rid of it when she had 2 ******* from her 1st husb. she was active full time employee in the last 2 yrs in college. some were gang-bangs, some were one-times. I'll stay away from stats from now on!

he kept a spiral notebook, got rid of it when she had 2 ******* from her 1st husb. she was active full time employee in the last 2 yrs in college. some were gang-bangs, some were one-times. I'll stay away from stats from now on!
I knew girls in college that kept detailed diaries of all kinds of things, including sex. They usually kept them secret but if I threatened to zip and leave, they would show me. Sleeping around is not unusual for college girls enjoying sexual freedom for the first time.

I went up to Virginia Beach for a meeting with our hotel group last winter before CV19 and stayed at one our all suites hotels that had an indoor pool. There was a black fraternity having a reunion there from Hampton Univ. Awesome guys, we had a great time in the poo!l and jacuzzi and they asked me to go out dancing with them after that which I did. Gotta tell you when we got back to the hotel it was the wildest and best time I have ever had.View attachment 3437702
Pics of the session?

Back