Black fraternity, white pussy

My fraternity brothers and I have always enjoyed a lot of white pussy, sometimes through the week, but especially on weekends, whether it's at parties or just a brother bringing a girl in for the night. We are at a predominantly black university about 3 miles from a predominantly white university and a city of about 20,000 total population, so the pickings are good. With this virus thing we are limited mostly to one-on-one but there is still some good stuff to be enjoyed.

White hubby never gave it to her this good.

View attachment 3349190

She runs a women's clothing store and enjoys black cock too.
View attachment 3349192

Who needs a fancy bedroom?
View attachment 3349193
Why TH is this in the "Extreme Alternative" section? 🤔 Makes no sense, or am i not seeing something? 🤷‍♂️

My fraternity brothers and I have always enjoyed a lot of white pussy, sometimes through the week, but especially on weekends, whether it's at parties or just a brother bringing a girl in for the night. We are at a predominantly black university about 3 miles from a predominantly white university and a city of about 20,000 total population, so the pickings are good. With this virus thing we are limited mostly to one-on-one but there is still some good stuff to be enjoyed.

View attachment 3349190

View attachment 3349192

View attachment 3349193
Our college had a ton of local white women yet a majority of our sports programs were populated by black athletes. It was only a matter of time before most of us opened our legs to a black stud.

View attachment 3349190

View attachment 3349192

View attachment 3349193
Good for you.
The idea of you and your brother's fucking lots of white girls arouses all us white Bois here.

Back