Black fraternity, white pussy

Yes, "be prepared"! I remember seeing girls in the restroom cleaning themselves where the seed kept leaking after taking so many loads.
my wife's networking got her into parties. She loved going solo (no date) to gang bangs, a fresh tube of K-Y in her backpack, change of clothes. she told me she'd fuck a man 20 minutes after meeting him., usually began fri night, ended sun. mornings

my wife's networking got her into parties. She loved going solo (no date) to gang bangs, a fresh tube of K-Y in her backpack, change of clothes. she told me she'd fuck a man 20 minutes after meeting him., usually began fri night, ended sun. mornings
She was one of the "troupers", lasting from Fri. night to Sun. morning. Most white girls in my experience didn't hold up that long. It takes stamina. My compliments to her!

I assume the K-Y was for anal?

She was one of the "troupers", lasting from Fri. night to Sun. morning. Most white girls in my experience didn't hold up that long. It takes stamina. My compliments to her!

I assume the K-Y was for anal?
Yes, anal. She was in control enough to take rest and private sleep breaks.. for gang bangs, she always made sure she had 1 or more protectors. After 6 months or so, she took the big sister role for rural and suburban freshmen. They'd approach her "black-curious" Her goal was to fuck at least one new man. Birth control courtesy of student health service, no questions asked!

Yes, anal. She was in control enough to take rest and private sleep breaks.. for gang bangs, she always made sure she had 1 or more protectors. After 6 months or so, she took the big sister role for rural and suburban freshmen. They'd approach her "black-curious" Her goal was to fuck at least one new man. Birth control courtesy of student health service, no questions asked!
She deserves a gold star or medal or something, and those girls ought to each thank her for turning them on to bbc. I think every college had some white girl "recruiters" like her. I was friends with a couple of them and they would tell me about their latest recruits who got blacked and porentials they were working on. That big sister approach worked real well. I would get some of them too for some FF interracial fun.

Back