Black fraternity, white pussy

maybe you live where it’s less taboo and more socially acceptable? Here in NZ (Christchurch specifically) it isn’t that unusual. We also have a lot of supposed neo-nazis. Being a Jewish girl that primarily dates black men is a great conversation piece haha.
Tons of small minded people here but I tend not to spend a lot of time around those people so that probably helps.

I lived off campus and we did not have to move out during the summers so I never really lived back at home after HS. And having my own place I was way more sexually active.
During the freshman summer she was home, with her HS bf. she also did friends of her older brother. My gf and I were recruited into an orgy group, I saw my future wife there one time

Reactions: wit
A beautiful thought. My HS girl friend told me I was good, but I should get more sexual experience. She'd already had 2 affairs freshman year. fortunately I connected with a hard hat mentor, led to my 1st summer fling.

I lived off campus and we did not have to move out during the summers so I never really lived back at home after HS. And having my own place I was way more sexually active.
My wife's mom was strictly "don't ask, don't tell" all the way, her dad never asked about her sexual activity. She lost her virginity at age 16 to a native american at a bible camp at midnight on a swimming raft. She'd started dating a college freshman when she was 14, hand jobs and oral sex, finally got penetrated by a stable hand.

That is the truth! Hottest action and most intense fun. I was at plenty of black frat parties when I was in college. Always lots of white girls for black guys and black girls to enjoy. Some of them went on for so long! -- Taranda
There were always a ton of people at the ones here and like I said great food and drinks going around. They'd start late in the afternoon and go until the sun was coming up usually and then people would get a few hours of sleep.

There were always a ton of people at the ones here and like I said great food and drinks going around. They'd start late in the afternoon and go until the sun was coming up usually and then people would get a few hours of sleep.
Lots of bed-hopping too, swapping and/or sharing girls and guys.

I remember parties that began Friday evening and didn't end until Sunday. Of course some people had to leave but some action went on.

Lots of bed-hopping too, swapping and/or sharing girls and guys.

I remember parties that began Friday evening and didn't end until Sunday. Of course some people had to leave but some action went on.

Bed, cars, couches, floors wherever and whenever. Yeah there was usually the early crowd that started on Thursday and the late crowd that was leaving Monday morning.

Back