Black fraternity, white pussy

It was very similar here as well. Our local college had an almost all black basketball team that hung out and partied together with a lot of the white college females.
My wive's 1st black was a basketball player. She was 19, it took her about 3 months to get into the network, he asked her to fuck his younger brother, surprised him while he was sleeping, then she did 3 homeys. she joined the tour guides the summer of soph. year. when she decided not to go home. She still dated her HS bf, but he was clueless.

They know, and the smart ones accept their place.
I attend university now. For the hottest white girls, being Black Only is the highest social status on campus. As smart young whitebois accept our place, we help educate white girls about Black men, invite them to the right parties and encourage them to Go Black. In return, the white girls are helping whitebois become sissies; teaching us about heels, dresses, hair and makeup.

Ultimately, as whitebois "accept their place", we realize that our place is to be feminine in response to Black dominant masculinity. Openly feminine white sissies are becoming common and increasingly normal on campus. I'm much happier and socially accepted as a trans-girl than as a weak whiteboi.tumblr_0a5f0eeb91b688c7c0748b900f2ba0fe_8df6498e_1280.jpg

Last edited:
I attend university now. For the hottest white girls, being Black Only is the highest social status on campus. As smart young whitebois accept our place, we help educate white girls about Black men, invite them to the right parties and encourage them to Go Black. In return, the white girls are helping whitebois become sissies; teaching us about heels, dresses, hair and makeup.

Ultimately, as whitebois "accept their place", we realize that our place is to be feminine in response to Black dominant masculinity. Openly feminine white sissies are becoming common and increasingly normal on campus. I'm much happier and socially accepted as a trans-girl than as a weak whiteboi.

I agree I love being feminine, esp for black guys

Fraternities in general provide socialization with one's frat brothers and recreation with women. For black fraternities in particular, the former role develops networking that can be invaluable in the future as brothers move into their preferred professions after graduation and reconnect with their friends. The sexual enjoyment of white women by black fraternities is good preparation for what the brothers should also enjoy in the future. They expect to have white pussy available and to enjoy it. The main difference is that post-graduation much of the white pussy will be older and married, rather than the college girls that they enjoyed at fat parties.

She loved the work with the new prospects. She would guide groups of incoming freshman during welcome week, sometimes doing PR work with parents. She was honored to be the first white woman for some of them from small rural schools. The follow up meetings would be a few weeks later, students put up in individual dorms or frat houses. Her reputation earned her access to most houses and dorms. her students were 18-19, sometimes HS seniors (cleared by the AD's office) "full of cum."

I went up to Virginia Beach for a meeting with our hotel group last winter before CV19 and stayed at one our all suites hotels that had an indoor pool. There was a black fraternity having a reunion there from Hampton Univ. Awesome guys, we had a great time in the poo!l and jacuzzi and they asked me to go out dancing with them after that which I did. Gotta tell you when we got back to the hotel it was the wildest and best time I have ever had.6120033_11_7b4de4fc3b.jpg

I often fantasize about my wife spending 24 hours at a black fraternity with a bunch of other career-driven ladies. Around 1 PM, they will show up and give a presentation on their careers, starting with their education, moving onto work history, additional training, etc. Each woman will present for about 20 minutes. By 4 PM, they will take a coffee break for an hour. At 5, each woman will present about internships and entry level positions that they can recommend the fraternity brothers for. At 6, they will move onto topics about sex and the business world; affairs within the office, affairs within your industry, hooking up with businesses travelers, hooking up on business travel, etiquette for sleeping with a businesswoman, and how to dress professionally yet very attractively. At 7:30, it's mingling and dinner time. The ladies will suggest that the fraternity brothers ask one of the women to network over dinner. My wife would love to be wined and dined by one of them, and while waiting for the food to arrive, she will send off his resume to a friend at a different company, recommending him for a summer internship. After dinner, everybody comes back to the house for a night of intimate connection and fun.

The morning is where it gets really kinky. After waking up around 10:30-11, the ladies will give their partners direction on morning-after etiquette. Do you go out and get breakfast and bring it back? Do you take her out for a bagel? Do you let her wear your shirt? (Yes, you ALWAYS let her wear your shirt! Whether she chooses to is up to her.) At noon, the final roundtable. Shirtless guys gather with their bottomless overnight partners, wearing his dress shirt from yesterday. The ladies will critique the performance from the previous night and the morning. Different ladies will like different things. Then, with a laugh, the ladies will tell the brothers that they need help finding all their businesswear that was discarded at various times and places the previous night. It's easier in a hotel room when there's just one place to look!

With a kiss, the ladies will hand their partners their business card, with their personal cell number scribbled on the back. And maybe hand out a few to some guys they didn't get to connect with...

I often fantasize about my wife spending 24 hours at a black fraternity with a bunch of other career-driven ladies. Around 1 PM, they will show up and give a presentation on their careers, starting with their education, moving onto work history, additional training, etc. Each woman will present for about 20 minutes. By 4 PM, they will take a coffee break for an hour. At 5, each woman will present about internships and entry level positions that they can recommend the fraternity brothers for. At 6, they will move onto topics about sex and the business world; affairs within the office, affairs within your industry, hooking up with businesses travelers, hooking up on business travel, etiquette for sleeping with a businesswoman, and how to dress professionally yet very attractively. At 7:30, it's mingling and dinner time. The ladies will suggest that the fraternity brothers ask one of the women to network over dinner. My wife would love to be wined and dined by one of them, and while waiting for the food to arrive, she will send off his resume to a friend at a different company, recommending him for a summer internship. After dinner, everybody comes back to the house for a night of intimate connection and fun.

The morning is where it gets really kinky. After waking up around 10:30-11, the ladies will give their partners direction on morning-after etiquette. Do you go out and get breakfast and bring it back? Do you take her out for a bagel? Do you let her wear your shirt? (Yes, you ALWAYS let her wear your shirt! Whether she chooses to is up to her.) At noon, the final roundtable. Shirtless guys gather with their bottomless overnight partners, wearing his dress shirt from yesterday. The ladies will critique the performance from the previous night and the morning. Different ladies will like different things. Then, with a laugh, the ladies will tell the brothers that they need help finding all their businesswear that was discarded at various times and places the previous night. It's easier in a hotel room when there's just one place to look!

With a kiss, the ladies will hand their partners their business card, with their personal cell number scribbled on the back. And maybe hand out a few to some guys they didn't get to connect with...
Thanks for your writing. My wife was a "tour guide" in college, returning to black by our agreement.

My fraternity brothers and I have always enjoyed a lot of white pussy, sometimes through the week, but especially on weekends, whether it's at parties or just a brother bringing a girl in for the night. We are at a predominantly black university about 3 miles from a predominantly white university and a city of about 20,000 total population, so the pickings are good. With this virus thing we are limited mostly to one-on-one but there is still some good stuff to be enjoyed.

White hubby never gave it to her this good.

View attachment 3349190

She runs a women's clothing store and enjoys black cock too.
View attachment 3349192

Who needs a fancy bedroom?
View attachment 3349193
Where you guys located?

• Love
Reactions: wit
Back