Black fraternity, white pussy

It's always a pleasure to hear and read about the rampant interracial sex on college campuses. Many white college girls develop their craving for bbc during those years, and it lasts the rest of their lives.
As a white guy I find it so sexually arousing. There nothing more sexually arousing than seeing beautiful white girls passionately kissing and passionately fucking bbc.

It's always a pleasure to hear and read about the rampant interracial sex on college campuses. Many white college girls develop their craving for bbc during those years, and it lasts the rest of their lives.
I bet more and more white college bois are jerking off seeing more and more college white girls going black, perhaps watching it live behind dorm doors.

Yes, that approach is widespread. Scholarship offers are supplemented with white girls to entice black athletes to attend a certain college. The girls are usually referred to as "hostesses" or "tour guides", but everyone knows what they really are. Let's just say that they expose the black student-athlete to an intimate view of campus life.

Damn life is so unfair. Why couldn't I have been born as one of those black athletes? It's not like they'd have much difficulty finding pussy normally. Now even the college serves up 10/10 hotties for them to cum inside. Imagine what life is llike for a guy like that. Meanwhile I'm here jerking off again.

My fraternity brothers and I have always enjoyed a lot of white pussy, sometimes through the week, but especially on weekends, whether it's at parties or just a brother bringing a girl in for the night. We are at a predominantly black university about 3 miles from a predominantly white university and a city of about 20,000 total population, so the pickings are good. With this virus thing we are limited mostly to one-on-one but there is still some good stuff to be enjoyed.

White hubby never gave it to her this good.

View attachment 3349190

She runs a women's clothing store and enjoys black cock too.
View attachment 3349192

Who needs a fancy bedroom?
View attachment 3349193
Super hot

My fraternity brothers and I have always enjoyed a lot of white pussy, sometimes through the week, but especially on weekends, whether it's at parties or just a brother bringing a girl in for the night. We are at a predominantly black university about 3 miles from a predominantly white university and a city of about 20,000 total population, so the pickings are good. With this virus thing we are limited mostly to one-on-one but there is still some good stuff to be enjoyed.

White hubby never gave it to her this good.

View attachment 3349190

She runs a women's clothing store and enjoys black cock too.
View attachment 3349192

Who needs a fancy bedroom?
View attachment 3349193
Good ******* bros!! What Frat yall from? I'm Kappa Alpha Psi BZ chapter.

Back