Black fraternity, white pussy

Akeem

Male
My fraternity brothers and I have always enjoyed a lot of white pussy, sometimes through the week, but especially on weekends, whether it's at parties or just a brother bringing a girl in for the night. We are at a predominantly black university about 3 miles from a predominantly white university and a city of about 20,000 total population, so the pickings are good. With this virus thing we are limited mostly to one-on-one but there is still some good stuff to be enjoyed.

White hubby never gave it to her this good.

01.jpg

She runs a women's clothing store and enjoys black cock too.
02.jpg

Who needs a fancy bedroom?
03.jpg

Our community here is mostly white with not a lot of natural black population. However the military does bring in a fair amount. When I was in college there was this club about a mile from the base and a few miles from the college and we'd always go there throughout the weekend. You could ******* till 2 in the morning and then stay and dance till 4 in the morning after that.

Our community here is mostly white with not a lot of natural black population. However the military does bring in a fair amount. When I was in college there was this club about a mile from the base and a few miles from the college and we'd always go there throughout the weekend. You could ******* till 2 in the morning and then stay and dance till 4 in the morning after that.
And then after the dancing ... ? :)

Hey, I know what you mean. White girls and women like to seek out black cock. I think every white community has some bars, lounges, clubs, whatever, where white women can go to hook up with black guys. We have a couple of places like that here, too. Every fall the new freshman girls show up there to find out how good life can be.

And then after the dancing ... ? :)

Hey, I know what you mean. White girls and women like to seek out black cock. I think every white community has some bars, lounges, clubs, whatever, where white women can go to hook up with black guys. We have a couple of places like that here, too. Every fall the new freshman girls show up there to find out how good life can be.
We'll just say there were plenty of dark areas of the parking lot for people to move a car to if they didn't have somewhere to go.

My fraternity brothers and I have always enjoyed a lot of white pussy, sometimes through the week, but especially on weekends, whether it's at parties or just a brother bringing a girl in for the night. We are at a predominantly black university about 3 miles from a predominantly white university and a city of about 20,000 total population, so the pickings are good. With this virus thing we are limited mostly to one-on-one but there is still some good stuff to be enjoyed.

White hubby never gave it to her this good.

View attachment 3349190

She runs a women's clothing store and enjoys black cock too.
View attachment 3349192

Who needs a fancy bedroom?
View attachment 3349193
Apparently it has been a strategy for colleges and universities for some time now to lure top Black athletes with good scholarships and white girls to sweeten and close the deal. There was a whole thing on this on a talk show I saw once.

Apparently it has been a strategy for colleges and universities for some time now to lure top Black athletes with good scholarships and white girls to sweeten and close the deal. There was a whole thing on this on a talk show I saw once.

Yes, the University of Kentucky basketball team was one of the colleges who had a huge scandal about offering whites girls to “Show the basketball signing prospects around”

Yes, the University of Kentucky basketball team was one of the colleges who had a huge scandal about offering whites girls to “Show the basketball signing prospects around”
Am I wrong in thinking that its great that privileged white males were sitting around a board room and conspired to set up beautiful white women with black athletes. It seems like something only a cuck would dream up.

Back