black cuck and woman want me.... help

ParkDani

Male
I have a story that happened to me, January of this year. After I turned 18 I Visited My Auntie near UN village-gil, Hannam-dong, Yongsan-gu, Seoul in South Korea she has an illegal business, a brothel/******* she owns. When I went to visit her it was there her place does not employ koreans only internationals, so I enter the building and talk to Auntie J, who I haven’t seen in around 11 or 12 years and chatted with her we partied with some girls and I left to go to the mens room. So I am going in the urinal which have no dividers and a black man is just staring at me looking up and down and asked me “what’s up?” so I answered him and continued on he then said I was well endowed and have a Tasty looking face his girlfriend would love. I was really thrown off and scared and he put his arm around me and led me to their room it was empty but for her and he said I found one you’ll like. He had me sit on a loving chair thing. She went by QT and she smelt very good and had beautiful eyes and black skin. She called me very handsome and asked where I am from? I told her I was Born and raised in Jeju-ro and am enrolled in in American school. She had a very calm and gentle demeanor about her too. It felt like I was being mothered. She asked if I was Greek. I told her I am Mix bred Half Italian and Almost Half korean with Chinese and Thai in me. She called me exotic and caressed my cheek. I felt very calm and she kissed me which is the third kiss i have ever received I kinda pulled her back a bit and asked the guy if this was okay? He said he wants me to fuck her. I got up and went to go walk out but she grabbed my arm. I told her I am not an ******* I am the owners ******* they backed off she gave her number and I keep in touch with her now I save my virginity for her. QT taught me her husband was the guy who wanted to watch and i s a cuckold that is how i found this site by looking up black cuckold forum. Just so you know the establishment is in 3gil. So in all QT called me her boyfriend.
the guy Jax wants me to lose my virginity to her which I have no problem with but he wants me to do him what do I do?

Back