Black Couple uses white girl/wife FFM

Yes, certainly, my Black Bull had me spend a few long weekends to help out a Black Couple he was friends with and owed them some favors. I have to say that it is/was an education on many levels. Black Sir was like most other Black Males I have had to please. On the other hand, Black Ms. was beyond demanding, assigned me housework & laundry, taking Her place at a volunteer event, clean up/do dishes after Her parties., etc. There were times She just sat back in Her fav chair, talking with friends on the phone and had me tend to Her pussy. I had to address Her as Ms. (Miz), ask Her permission to take breaks, go to the bathroom, etc. I felt She was being a total BITCH. Not answering properly, talking back, being lazy, not pleasing Her the way She wanted meant my face got slapped and/or ass paddled/spanked good and red. In the end, I learned to accept Her authority and just do exaclty as I was told by Her. If She raised Her skirt and said, "kiss my ass", I just got on my knees fact, said Yes, Ms., and got busy. The times others were present, they just went along with Her and added, be sure to do a good job.

Yes, certainly, my Black Bull had me spend a few long weekends to help out a Black Couple he was friends with and owed them some favors. I have to say that it is/was an education on many levels. Black Sir was like most other Black Males I have had to please. On the other hand, Black Ms. was beyond demanding, assigned me housework & laundry, taking Her place at a volunteer event, clean up/do dishes after Her parties., etc. There were times She just sat back in Her fav chair, talking with friends on the phone and had me tend to Her pussy. I had to address Her as Ms. (Miz), ask Her permission to take breaks, go to the bathroom, etc. I felt She was being a total BITCH. Not answering properly, talking back, being lazy, not pleasing Her the way She wanted meant my face got slapped and/or ass paddled/spanked good and red. In the end, I learned to accept Her authority and just do exaclty as I was told by Her. If She raised Her skirt and said, "kiss my ass", I just got on my knees fact, said Yes, Ms., and got busy. The times others were present, they just went along with Her and added, be sure to do a good job.
I'd love to hear more about these experiences!

Definitely, we've actually set-up a few Young white girls with older black couples who paid these hotties to be their white-girl sex toy. All 3 of these girls were conservative but curious young sluts so we provided what they were yearning for, anonymously.
All 3 of these girls were passed around the couples' other friends who played with them too. I got crazy horny when these girls would primp up at our place before going out to get banged.
I (j) always enjoy being with these girls around their snobbish families after their lil princess had recently been used like a nasty slut. Their families obviously have no clue that not long before their "Innocent" ******* has been screaming like crazy as one or more black thugs were fucking her and feeding her black cock.
These girl are soooooo pretty and innocent but want hardcore, anonymous sex.
Fun, fun, fun,,,
We posted this a while ago but we have something to add now.
A young hottie who works for us just got her first BBC. Brook set her up!!!! Brook has been slowly tempting her and drawing her out of her country girl, racist way of thinking. It's just sex. And she found that out. Brook got some of her screaming fuck sounds on her phone for me to enjoy😜. I'll let B tell more. Damn this chick is hot!!

Last edited:
It is really hard to find a Black Couple that likes to play like this. Might be easier to find a BM/WF couple that are open.
There a black couples that swing, just have to find them. I’m accustomed to different dynamics, but I’ve found it somewhat difficult with my gf to accept a situation like this. It really depends on individual, not race, and making sure female half is comfortable. Based on previous responses, absolute control leads to complete comfort lol

Back