Black Couple uses white girl/wife FFM

No pics but at club Collette in New Orleans last summer, a sexy black couple had their way with me while my husband played with another woman in the same room and watched. It started with her kissing me and then putting her hand under my short dress and playing with my pussy. She was a very sexy woman with full lips, a big round ass, and pert and bouncy breasts that I couldn’t keep my hands and mouth off of. She felt how wet I was and turned to her muscular man and said “oh baby… she’s soaking wet. I gotta taste her.”
She laid me back on the bed and bent over and began liking and suciking my clit. I saw him take his pants off and unleash this beautiful 9-10” thick cock. He was also ripped and sexy as fuck. He began to fuck her from behind and she moaned and grunted into my pussy which made me cum over and over. This went on for a long time. I finally asked if I could have him. She said yes. If I would lick her pussy too. I said of course. He pulled out of her and we both took turns licking her sweet pussy juice off his cock. Then he slid into my wet pussy. She stood up and walked over and threw her leg over my head and straddled my face. I began to lap at her pussy and ass while she pinched my nipples and he fucked me so hard. I came over and over and howled into her Pusey. She ground her pussy on my face and came and began to squirt. I almost choked. But I squirted too. She lifted up to adjust herself and I could see the other woman suckin my husbands cock and could feel her running my clit while the man fucked me. I came in waves. We took turns switching several times but I was the black couples play thing and that was clear. It was an amazing night.
Telling that story just made me text my husband l”let’s go back to NOLA this summer… and soon”

No pics but at club Collette in New Orleans last summer, a sexy black couple had their way with me while my husband played with another woman in the same room and watched. It started with her kissing me and then putting her hand under my short dress and playing with my pussy. She was a very sexy woman with full lips, a big round ass, and pert and bouncy breasts that I couldn’t keep my hands and mouth off of. She felt how wet I was and turned to her muscular man and said “oh baby… she’s soaking wet. I gotta taste her.”
She laid me back on the bed and bent over and began liking and suciking my clit. I saw him take his pants off and unleash this beautiful 9-10” thick cock. He was also ripped and sexy as fuck. He began to fuck her from behind and she moaned and grunted into my pussy which made me cum over and over. This went on for a long time. I finally asked if I could have him. She said yes. If I would lick her pussy too. I said of course. He pulled out of her and we both took turns licking her sweet pussy juice off his cock. Then he slid into my wet pussy. She stood up and walked over and threw her leg over my head and straddled my face. I began to lap at her pussy and ass while she pinched my nipples and he fucked me so hard. I came over and over and howled into her Pusey. She ground her pussy on my face and came and began to squirt. I almost choked. But I squirted too. She lifted up to adjust herself and I could see the other woman suckin my husbands cock and could feel her running my clit while the man fucked me. I came in waves. We took turns switching several times but I was the black couples play thing and that was clear. It was an amazing night.
Telling that story just made me text my husband l”let’s go back to NOLA this summer… and soon”
Oh damn, you loved being their little fucking slut and getting used by black cock and pussy both!!!

Very hot story. Thanks!

A black couple using a white female is powerful dynamic. My wife and I have done that a few times over the years. When the ******* were young at different times we hand college-age white live-in nannies with whom we did a lot after the ******* were asleep or when they were staying at their grandparents. After we became "empty nesters" from time to time we have had a white woman live in and serve us.
That is beautiful!

Yes, certainly, my Black Bull had me spend a few long weekends to help out a Black Couple he was friends with and owed them some favors. I have to say that it is/was an education on many levels. Black Sir was like most other Black Males I have had to please. On the other hand, Black Ms. was beyond demanding, assigned me housework & laundry, taking Her place at a volunteer event, clean up/do dishes after Her parties., etc. There were times She just sat back in Her fav chair, talking with friends on the phone and had me tend to Her pussy. I had to address Her as Ms. (Miz), ask Her permission to take breaks, go to the bathroom, etc. I felt She was being a total BITCH. Not answering properly, talking back, being lazy, not pleasing Her the way She wanted meant my face got slapped and/or ass paddled/spanked good and red. In the end, I learned to accept Her authority and just do exaclty as I was told by Her. If She raised Her skirt and said, "kiss my ass", I just got on my knees fact, said Yes, Ms., and got busy. The times others were present, they just went along with Her and added, be sure to do a good job.
I'm a older white male and I would love to serve a dominant black couple and be their pantie wearing sex slave

Back