Black Couple uses white girl/wife FFM

Yes, certainly, my Black Bull had me spend a few long weekends to help out a Black Couple he was friends with and owed them some favors. I have to say that it is/was an education on many levels. Black Sir was like most other Black Males I have had to please. On the other hand, Black Ms. was beyond demanding, assigned me housework & laundry, taking Her place at a volunteer event, clean up/do dishes after Her parties., etc. There were times She just sat back in Her fav chair, talking with friends on the phone and had me tend to Her pussy. I had to address Her as Ms. (Miz), ask Her permission to take breaks, go to the bathroom, etc. I felt She was being a total BITCH. Not answering properly, talking back, being lazy, not pleasing Her the way She wanted meant my face got slapped and/or ass paddled/spanked good and red. In the end, I learned to accept Her authority and just do exaclty as I was told by Her. If She raised Her skirt and said, "kiss my ass", I just got on my knees fact, said Yes, Ms., and got busy. The times others were present, they just went along with Her and added, be sure to do a good job.
Well, you were fucking her man and it seems like there wasn't much she could do about it to him...at least that sounds like the right frame for her reaction.

This is a very interesting topic and thread. However, the topic is not just about sex and does not involve only white women, but, also, white males/cucks serving Blacks - Black Families or Black Couples and/or Interracial Families/couples with a Black Head of House. In the reparations group we (cuck hubby and me), participate in, the hot topic now is: should our local college require white women and men to spend one full semester making reparatons to an assigned Black Family; sinced this may not be possible on the college lever, how about on the apartment level. For example, our apartment building is privately owned and the owners our Black with a very strong belief in Reparations. Could they not require a white female or male tenant to make reparations to a Black Family, single Black Woman, single Black Male or Interracial Black Head of House family? For example, we have a neighbor, He is Black, she is white, they have three interracial children. Regarding my cuck, it was brought up: why can't he babaysit for the couple Saturday nights, help with or do their laundry/ironing/ housework; run some errands, give them the kyes to his car at least one weekend a month; cook and serve the enitre family dinner on Sunday; do their shopping or go with them shopping, so he can watch the ******* letting the Couple concentrate on their shopping experience; and of course, servicing BOTH as requried. There are times the white wife must travel for work. So, should her Black husband be left with having to masturbate in her absence. Of course not. Certainly, i should be required to do my duty in her absence. However, if i am not available, why shouldn't my cuck be available for that call: Get over here, I need a blow job - now or get that white ass of your's over here now, I need to give a good ass fucking after you've finished scrubbing the kitchen floor.

I really wish I could find a black couple near Detroit to use me for a night in front of my husband while they call us both racist and derogatory names. Huge fantasy of mine.

Attachments

• IMG_0116.JPG
    IMG_0116.JPG
    2.5 MB · Views: 116
  • 1072fcee-e83e-49df-9ec8-1b3c6b68ebd9.jpg
    1072fcee-e83e-49df-9ec8-1b3c6b68ebd9.jpg
    66.5 KB · Views: 114
Last edited:
Anybody into this? Ever met a black couple, which used the white wife for their pleasure?

Would love to hear about!

And if you have any good amateur content for this, please show me =)
How about a black couple and a white couple being friends and both women are sexual partners of the black men while the white guy is the cuckold? That’s a beautiful friendship.

A black couple using a white female is powerful dynamic. My wife and I have done that a few times over the years. When the ******* were young at different times we hand college-age white live-in nannies with whom we did a lot after the ******* were asleep or when they were staying at their grandparents. After we became "empty nesters" from time to time we have had a white woman live in and serve us.
Sounds fun

Definitely, we've actually set-up a few Young white girls with older black couples who paid these hotties to be their white-girl sex toy. All 3 of these girls were conservative but curious young sluts so we provided what they were yearning for, anonymously.
All 3 of these girls were passed around the couples' other friends who played with them too. I got crazy horny when these girls would primp up at our place before going out to get banged.
I (j) always enjoy being with these girl around their snobbish families after their lil princess had recently been used like a nasty slut. Their families obviously have no clue that not long before their "Innocent" ******* has been screaming like crazy as one or more black thugs were fucking her and feeding her black cock.
These girl are soooooo pretty and innocent but want hardcore, anonymous sex.
Fun, fun, fun,,,
We posted this a while ago but we have something to add now.
A young hottie who works for us just got her first BBC. Brook set her up!!!! Brook has been slowly tempting her and drawing her out of her country girl, racist way of thinking. It's just sex. And she found that out. Brook got some of her screaming fuck sounds on her phone for me to enjoy😜. I'll let B tell more. Damn this chick is hot!!
So beautiful and hot, love it.

let me get down to it.. True Event. I was dancing with him close behind me and her in front .. the Oreo cookie lookl. We ended up in bed in exploring every possible position eventually with my face all over her, kissing and eating each other, then me licking his cock and balls as he fucked her. Then he bred me as I eat his cum as it leaked out of her. Then she did the same to me and his cum . IT WAS THE MOST EROTIC/ SEXUAL EXPERIENCE OF MY LIFE...

let me get down to it.. True Event. I was dancing with him close behind me and her in front .. the Oreo cookie lookl. We ended up in bed in exploring every possible position eventually with my face all over her, kissing and eating each other, then me licking his cock and balls as he fucked her. Then he bred me as I eat his cum as it leaked out of her. Then she did the same to me and his cum . IT WAS THE MOST EROTIC/ SEXUAL EXPERIENCE OF MY LIFE...

Very very very arousing, we've discussed this. Thank you for sharing.
2016-12-20 01.44.19.gif6824f80.jpg2357078_1_o.jpg3515223_4_o.jpg6485885.jpgblack-man-woman-spank-white-girl.jpgDSC08756.JPGtumblr_mdznzaYoUh1rg89ydo1_400.gif more

Back