Black cocks cumming inside.

you mean she left you to marry him?
No, she didn't. I saw the writing on the wall in terms of my wife being so deeply in love with him (and feeling guilty about it) that I offered to divorce amicably so she could marry him.

The three of us continuing in our beautiful menage-a-trois was not a condition I made for divorcing her, and the three of us are still together and sharing the marital bed and each other nightly as we had been for several years. With the difference that my ex is relieved of the guilt she felt over her intense sexual hankering for my buddy while she was still married to me. As a result our three-way loving and physical sex has become more creative and erotic and much more deeply satisfying for the three of us than it ever was when she was married to me.

No, she didn't. I saw the writing on the wall in terms of my wife being so deeply in love with him (and feeling guilty about it) that I offered to divorce amicably so she could marry him.

The three of us continuing in our beautiful menage-a-trois was not a condition I made for divorcing her, and the three of us are still together and sharing the marital bed and each other nightly as we had been for several years. With the difference that my ex is relieved of the guilt she felt over her intense sexual hankering for my buddy while she was still married to me. As a result our three-way loving and physical sex has become more creative and erotic and much more deeply satisfying for the three of us than it ever was when she was married to me.

So if your ménage àtrois is still strong, what was ther interst for her to marry him?

Back