Black cocks cumming inside.

For a white married lady who is in bed with a not married good looking black lover.....the moment he slips deep inside her with no condom she should be resigned to the fact that he is not going to pull out and she will be receiving a warm full load of very fertile baby making seed spurting deeper inside her than her husband could ever place it......she should just hold on lovingly to that last deep thrust and enjoy the experience of both of them taking the chance of making a baby together....its heaven.
Spoken like a single male who lives the cuckhold fantasy life. ?

Spoken like a single male who lives the cuckhold fantasy life. ?
Nope….Married to a very attractive Asian wife who works with Black guys and I convinced her through many years of fantasizing about her with one of those Black co workers that were always hitting on her anyway…and she finally gave in with one very lucky well built very good looking younger new co worker …..I’m a pretty good convincer even with a shy Asian wife but it did take years…. It was everything I told her it would be and more actually.

Goo
My then boyfriend set it up with several of his black work buddies. But then couldn't handle it when he saw and heard (I made him wait outside the closed bedroom door but he peeked in) how loudly each of them made me cum... which made him realize that I'd been faking orgasms with him. Made me realize just how much I loved being with real men. He left for good. I've been a slut for black men ever since.
Good girl 😘

Nothing quiet like watching my wife take BBC doggy style while I sit behind them and watch his balls tighten up and his muscles start to spasm and his asshole start winking at me knowing he’s burying his nut deep inside her at that very moment! In that moment, it’s so fucking awesome, knowing how good it feels to both of them…..my wife gets so excited when she makes a BBC cum, she tells me she usually almost always has an orgasm too….how its such a turn on for her that another man, a black man, so taboo, is using and cumming in her pussy right in front of my very eyes.

Back