Black Cock Sucking and Fucking in Public Pictures

Would you have sex in public with a Big Black Cock?

• Total voters
now this is how i like to spend my time on vacation at the pool -:D

tumblr_n2pp8izvX21sa7cs9o1_500.jpg

Just love sex in the great outdoors... ahh, summer.
@Kinky VT Couple
Sex in the outdoors was the only way it used to be and we've gotten too far away from our original nature and natural order of things - white-woman giving themselves to their Black-Adams from the Black-Atoms of the Universe.

tumblr_n3f0sx8LdF1rzaj8jo1_1280.jpg

7d345-heidiklum7thannualhalloweenpartyarrivalshp0z6xg_a2dl.jpg

@ the people who voted No, you have lost your original true-selfs. What would as the Bible called her 'The mom of civilization" Eve think about her daughters? Shame, shame on you for not following in the ways of your mom.

Now go out and find yourself a Big-Black-Bull and fuck him outside somewhere and ask your mom for forgiveness.

My prayer to you - "oh forgive them (your white daughters) mom, for they know not what pleasures of the fruit they are missing from fucking and sucking a black-cock outdoors".:blackgreedy::exciting:

Last edited:
Ginger said screw Giligan, skipper, and the professor, give me 3 blackbulls and Ill get lost at sea anyday with them.
tumblr_mqnzllExvQ1rwrsgro1_500.jpg

And on the last-episode of "Gilligan's Island renamed to Ginger lost--and-Black-Bull-gangbanged-at-sea' we last saw Ginger saying fuck Gilligan, the skipper, and the Professor....

Lets tune back in and see what she is up to now;
tumblr_mmbv2mRceF1rlpg9ao1_500.jpg

Meanwhile, Mary-Anne was sunbathing in the nude as the Bull's told her she was too pale and needed a little more sun before she could get done so she obeyed their orders immediately ...
tumblr_ngozzfO63n1u4g2zio1_1280.jpg

and hold-up, wait a minute is that the Millionaire's wife in the lagoon on the island with another Bull?
tumblr_mn7mghaDRc1rlpg9ao1_1280.jpg

Last edited:
nice would you do my wife like the she got nice tits and a nice redhair pussy that i am dying to see a blackcock side in and out of i know you would enjoy her
Send me a message and some photos and maybe can do your wife oh so good on top of a mountain overlooking the sea like this (at least that would be the pictures going through her mind). :blackgreedy::bigsmile:
tumblr_mt8cnlWFyX1sggffzo1_1280.jpg

@Kinky VT Couple
Sex in the outdoors was the only way it used to be and we've gotten too far away from our original nature and natural order of things - white-woman giving themselves to their Black-Adams from the Black-Atoms of the Universe.

tumblr_n3f0sx8LdF1rzaj8jo1_1280.jpg

7d345-heidiklum7thannualhalloweenpartyarrivalshp0z6xg_a2dl.jpg

@ the people who voted No, you have lost your original true-selfs. What would as the Bible called her 'The mom of civilization" Eve think about her daughters? Shame, shame on you for not following in the ways of your mom.

Now go out and find yourself a Big-Black-Bull and fuck him outside somewhere and ask your mom for forgiveness.

My prayer to you - "oh forgive them (your white daughters) mom, for they know not what pleasures of the fruit they are missing from fucking and sucking a black-cock outdoors".:blackgreedy::exciting:

Back to Eden:
tumblr_n53t2wRiEi1t4d2tlo1_1280.jpg

outdoors-fuc.jpg

Here is G.I. Bro a real American Hero saving his Lady Scarlette. He deserves to earn a purple pussy and heart for his heroic act here.
tumblr_mgpsvz1huM1rpdgdwo1_1280.jpg

Last edited:
Back