Black Cock Sucking and Fucking in Public Pictures

Discussion in 'Interracial Sex Photos' started by bigblackbull76, Jul 18, 2014.

?

Would you have sex in public with a Big Black Cock?

1. Yes

95.0%
  2. No

5.0%
  1. bigblackbull76

bigblackbull76 My BBC would bodyslam KingKong off top the Empire Staff Member Real Person Gold Member

US
    This forum was started to display pictures of white cum sluts only sucking and fucking BBCs in public. If you have any please share and tell the story as well. I'm looking to do this more often myself. Anyone up for it - hit me up. BBB76
    [​IMG]

2. bigblackbull76

bigblackbull76 My BBC would bodyslam KingKong off top the Empire Staff Member Real Person Gold Member

US
    This one doesn't exactly count but you get the picture.
    [​IMG]

3. bigblackbull76

US
    Here is a good one and 10 out of 10 white cum sluts would agree - aint nothing like a Big Strong and Mighty Black Bull with a BBC! Can I get an AMEN!
    [​IMG]

4. bigblackbull76

US
    I always have a witty tongue in cheek comment but this caption says it all:
    [​IMG]

5. chris john

chris john Active Member

US
    great posts

Worshypper likes this.
  6. bigblackbull76

US
    She didn't have any bucks to pay the cab fare but she had the skills to suck and that made it all fair in the end.
    [​IMG]

#6 bigblackbull76, Jul 18, 2014
    Last edited: Jul 18, 2014
  7. bigblackbull76

US
    A short erotica story from the voyeur's view.
    [​IMG]

8. bigblackbull76

US
    Another erotica story - in which not actually in public but the public had a chance to view them;
    [​IMG]

9. bigblackbull76

US
    Ok - one of my favorites. See now in the world where men and women walk around Naked, the Black man is King and all white women, and men would know to kneel before their Master.
    [​IMG]

10. chris john

chris john Active Member

US
    this is a great video

11. bigblackbull76

US
    Once the 2 big bulls had the red-head backed into a corner there was no way out but through them;

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

And through them she would get the biggest thrill of her life.

12. bigblackbull76

US
    When the Irrestible black force meets the movable white cum-slut object - she is sucked into the Black Abyss forever.
    [​IMG]

#12 bigblackbull76, Jul 18, 2014
  13. Danni Easy

Danni Easy Well-Known Member Real Person Gold Member

nice page... you put in alot of effort bring us some excitement

14. bigblackbull76

US
    now this is what i call a beach-blanket party
    [​IMG]

15. bigblackbull76

US
    look mama, that lady freed Big willy
    [​IMG]

16. bigblackbull76

US
    rolling in wet sand while giving a BBC head makes chocolate sugar cookies.
    [​IMG]

17. bigblackbull76

US
    My dear this is nothing compared to the far greater effort i would use to bring you excitement everyday.

A Master Black Bull always has Big arms to lift his loyal cum slut up into a higher level of pleasure.
    [​IMG]

#17 bigblackbull76, Jul 18, 2014
  18. artgirl

artgirl Well-Known Member Gold Member

Have a few in my files that I use in my creations these are original content or at least the way I found them 1a.jpg 1d.jpg 7.jpg 3.jpg

19. bigblackbull76

US
    This would make a beautiful wallpaper on your office computer.
    [​IMG]

20. bigblackbull76

US
    Now this is how you use the picnic table.
    [​IMG]