Black Cock Sheaths / Penis Extenders Are Fantastic!

Been using one for years on my wife. Turns my little 4.5" cock into an 8.5" length and 7'' girth. My wife now demands "big dick" and tells me she can barely feel my tiny cock in her pussy. Definitely works better when you are erect, and also put some lube on not just your little cock, but also your balls. That helps facilitate getting the extender on and your balls in the strap.

I can actually fuck like a man with this thing. I have given my wife as many as 6 orgasms in a session with it, and she never has less than 2. They allow just enough feeling for you to stay erect, but generally not enough for you to come, although it has happened to me a couple of times. Usually when she is done, I'll take it off and slide my little cock in her soaked pussy. She'll then whisper in my ear how much she loves BBC and how she can't even feel my tiny cock in her. That does it for me, I explode in 10-15 seconds when she says that!
Wow very hot

Had 2 really good sessions with the extender the last week or so. First time I fucked her to 3 orgasms with it, then I took it off and laid it next to her head while I put my little cock in her. She was SOAKED and I knew she couldn't feel me at all. I had only gotten a few strokes in when she picked up the extender and begin sucking on it and licking it from bottom to top. I asked her if she was going to suck my cock like that and she immediately replied "I don't suck tiny white cocks, only big black cocks deserve that"! I came immediately!

Next session was a few nights later and I gave her 2 orgasms with the extender. I took it off and again put it by her head and went to put my LWC in her but she said "No" and pushed me onto my back. She then grabbed the Extender and laid beside me. I asked her if I could put my little dick in her and she said "no your tiny cock doesn't deserve to fuck my white pussy" with that she began to jerk me off while sucking on the extender. I think I lasted maybe 10 seconds before I came.

She's really getting more aggressive about teasing me about my tiny cock. I fucking love it and hope she gets a real BBC soon. We have been talking about if for almost 2 years now.

Are there some for my husband?
He has a 18cm dick and im worried he wont fit. How far can they stretch?
I have 18cm too on length and 17cm on girth and i can tell you that most of the penis sheats out there do not fit , but i found one that fit perfectly for my size and probably for your husband too :)
My wife loves it ! I never seen her cum so hard !
I can give you a link to buy it if you want

I have 18cm too on length and 17cm on girth and i can tell you that most of the penis sheats out there do not fit , but i found one that fit perfectly for my size and probably for your husband too :)
you are already big thats why they dont fit

Please send me the link :)

Seems like these penis sheaths could solve a lot of problems. Provide orgasms like a man you want to be and the sheath allows you stay hard but not cum. Damn, seems like this is a big answer for y’all

My wife has been BBC-only for quite some time which excludes me. I have not been allowed inside of her...until recently when I purchased a Black cock sheath. You get yourself hard, slip your cock inside of it and wrap the ring around your balls to keep it in-place. My wife went crazy over it! She closes her eyes and sucks on it for several minutes at a time like it's a real cock. When we have sex, she wears a blindfold and imagines I'm her Black lover. I'm not allowed to talk while fucking her with it. She doesn't want to be taken out of the fantasy going on in her head. This thing is big and thick and produces multiple orgasms for her. It actually stays in-place too. It has nodules on the inside for my stimulation and there is enough room for my lubed cock to slide back and forth inside of it. I'm actually able to cum from using it. This is the only way we have sex now and she asks for it several times a week.

Anyone else ever try one of these?

Hot!

Back