Black Cock Sheaths / Penis Extenders Are Fantastic!

sheetmusic

Couple
Gold Member
My wife has been BBC-only for quite some time which excludes me. I have not been allowed inside of her...until recently when I purchased a Black cock sheath. You get yourself hard, slip your cock inside of it and wrap the ring around your balls to keep it in-place. My wife went crazy over it! She closes her eyes and sucks on it for several minutes at a time like it's a real cock. When we have sex, she wears a blindfold and imagines I'm her Black lover. I'm not allowed to talk while fucking her with it. She doesn't want to be taken out of the fantasy going on in her head. This thing is big and thick and produces multiple orgasms for her. It actually stays in-place too. It has nodules on the inside for my stimulation and there is enough room for my lubed cock to slide back and forth inside of it. I'm actually able to cum from using it. This is the only way we have sex now and she asks for it several times a week.

Anyone else ever try one of these?

My wife has been BBC-only for quite some time which excludes me. I have not been allowed inside of her...until recently when I purchased a Black cock sheath. You get yourself hard, slip your cock inside of it and wrap the ring around your balls to keep it in-place. My wife went crazy over it! She closes her eyes and sucks on it for several minutes at a time like it's a real cock. When we have sex, she wears a blindfold and imagines I'm her Black lover. I'm not allowed to talk while fucking her with it. She doesn't want to be taken out of the fantasy going on in her head. This thing is big and thick and produces multiple orgasms for her. It actually stays in-place too. It has nodules on the inside for my stimulation and there is enough room for my lubed cock to slide back and forth inside of it. I'm actually able to cum from using it. This is the only way we have sex now and she asks for it several times a week.

What kind is it what brand like to get one

shame we could not see it on you

It definitely takes me longer to cum with the sheath. When coupled with the visual of my wife writhing in *******, the sounds she's making, and knowing that she's imagining a Black man inside of her -- it's just enough to send me over the edge.
All the moans wouldn't help me lol Does it stay in place after you cum

We use the FatBoy Thin, and we both love it. Its soft latex, so your lubed cock slides inside it, which even with the thinnest cock it feels like your fucking a tight pussy as well as her being stretched at the same time, plus its enclosed, so once you've cum there is no need for her to have to deal with your mess.
They are a bit of a hassle to wash, air dry and powder, plus they do deteriorate over time, but as I said, fills her up and feels like your fucking the tightest pussy around :)

We use the FatBoy Thin, and we both love it. Its soft latex, so your lubed cock slides inside it, which even with the thinnest cock it feels like your fucking a tight pussy as well as her being stretched at the same time, plus its enclosed, so once you've cum there is no need for her to have to deal with your mess.
They are a bit of a hassle to wash, air dry and powder, plus they do deteriorate over time, but as I said, fills her up and feels like your fucking the tightest pussy around :)

These sheaths are a win-win for cuckold couples. She gets to feel like she's being fucked by a much bigger man and you get to feel like you're fucking a tighter pussy. I like the design of the Fatboy. Wish it came in black.

These sheaths are a win-win for cuckold couples. She gets to feel like she's being fucked by a much bigger man and you get to feel like you're fucking a tighter pussy. I like the design of the Fatboy. Wish it came in black.
That's what makes me nervous about using one I certainly don't need it to be tighter for more stimulus

That's what makes me nervous about using one I certainly don't need it to be tighter for more stimulus

I'd loan you mine if I could. If you cum too quick, this might not be for you. It's how it fits you in particular that will determine how good it feels. And the fit will vary depending on which model you get and your own cock size. The Black Mamba also has nodules on the inside which make it feel even better. Maybe find one without the nodules.

They do come in black as well as clear :)

Back