Black Cock Doesn't Make You Gay

So I've been thinking a lot about this sensitive topic lately..

Do a white man's thoughts/fantasies/even actions about a black cock make him gay?

I think not, at least if it's within a context of that black cock and his wife/gf.

A gay man would just want a cock in general. But a true cuckold would engage with a black cock only in relation to his wife/gf.

Not the attraction to a man is focus here, but the true submission to a superior human being that has a right to subdue both him and her...

THAT's tha essence of true interracial cuckoldong imo.
In thinking about this I have to ask, "do labels really matter?"

Do a white man's thoughts/fantasies/even actions about a black cock make him gay?

I think not, at least if it's within a context of that black cock and his wife/gf.

A gay man would just want a cock in general. But a true cuckold would engage with a black cock only in relation to his wife/gf.

Not the attraction to a man is focus here, but the true submission to a superior human being that has a right to subdue both him and her...

Agree .. love it when my wife's lover slips his cock into my mouth .. but would never dream of a solo one on one with another man.

My late husband was the same way. He never considered himself to be gay, but he soon adapted to servicing my black owner.
So sorry to hear your husband passed ... can imagine serving your bull would be wonderful .. may be gently sucking him back to full hardness as you lie in his arms..

Gay straight so many grey areas. I know a number of white guys who only have a desire to suck cock if it is black. I myself love being suck by them but only when they are part of a bi or cuckold couple. A couple of guys have sucked me when their wife has left the room. However interestingly on both occasions it simply wasn't as exciting for me.

It might help everyone 'here' if you'd reflect your understanding of the differences between homosexuality and bisexuality. There's no "boarderline" with homosexuality ... you either want/have sexual relations with another man or you don't. If you go both ways with females & men, you're more bisexual than anything. Lots of males, here, use their wives or gf's to draw in black males so they, themselves, have the chance to experience sex with black men. I'm not faulting anyone who does that, just don't live in denial of what you really are or what you really want.
I'm heterosexual, having no desire to have sex with other men. Its just who I am, where I feel comfortable. Interestingly, the few times that my wife has had sex with other females, I got extremely turned on by it. She no lesbian, but if the woman in our "triangle" wants to be involved with her, she might indulge ... just all depends.
Pop Psychology 101 says that men who enjoy seeing lesbian sex gives them a safe way to indulge in their homosexual urges from a safe mental place....

Statistics show there are more white gay man on the globe. Anotgher reason to breed out the white race. Black man are more more masculine and manly. Breed strong and get rid of the weakened white males. Let them have sex with eachother while white females get strong bbc
I am a white cuckold and it is true, we should fuck each other while the black alpha males impregnate the white women.

Gay straight so many grey areas. I know a number of white guys who only have a desire to suck cock if it is black. I myself love being suck by them but only when they are part of a bi or cuckold couple. A couple of guys have sucked me when their wife has left the room. However interestingly on both occasions it simply wasn't as exciting for me.
Understandable .. the excitement for me is in part my wife watching .. so must every exciting for you to have the husband of the lady you are pleasuring suck your cock right there in front of her.

Totally agree with you! I’m not gay because I worship bbc. I’m just a smart guy.

I am not gay, but since I was a cuckold I gradually started to be attracted to big black cocks. I hope to do it soon with some male who will fuck my girlfriend. I would suck with admiration ...
That's the point you were attracted to the black cock not the black man I love sucking black cock I love the taste of cum I love shoving black cock down my throat I love to lick a clit while black cock is fucking that pussy its a beautiful site I love eating a black mans creampie or sucking cum straight from his cock and watching the black cock while you suck it is great I love watching my wife get fucked in her ass and pussy with black cock but I could never kiss a man or snuggle like a gay person would that disgusts me

That's the point you were attracted to the black cock not the black man I love sucking black cock I love the taste of cum I love shoving black cock down my throat I love to lick a clit while black cock is fucking that pussy its a beautiful site I love eating a black mans creampie or sucking cum straight from his cock and watching the black cock while you suck it is great I love watching my wife get fucked in her ass and pussy with black cock but I could never kiss a man or snuggle like a gay person would that disgusts me
I think the same, I admire black cocks and being defeated by them. Fucking my girlfriend, friends, even mom, I would have no problem. And lick and suck that cock and his cum with pride and desire.

That can no longer be changed, more and more whites are cuckolded while black males dominate and enjoy our women.

And we happy to taste black cock

If you're engaging in sexual acts with other men, that makes you at least slightly homosexual.

Whether you're bisexual, heteroflexible, homoflexible, etc depends on other factors but if you're being sexual with the same sex you're not entirely straight.

Sexuality is a scale, most people aren't 100% one thing or the other.

Back