Black Cock Doesn't Make You Gay

mission impossible 5 trailer GIF

Joking aside, people's real motivations can only ever truly be known by themselves. Throw in self-delusion & sometimes not even then.
I would recommend most people not over think sexuality & just try to enjoy it in all forms, life is short, do what you like with your limited time.

If you're engaging in sexual acts with other men, that makes you at least slightly homosexual.

Whether you're bisexual, heteroflexible, homoflexible, etc depends on other factors but if you're being sexual with the same sex you're not entirely straight.

Sexuality is a scale, most people aren't 100% one thing or the other.
That makes you gay. Full stop! Does that make you bad? Depends on where you fall on the morality spectrum. But if you suck a dick or get bent over and you’re a dude.... you’re gay...

That makes you gay. Full stop! Does that make you bad? Depends on where you fall on the morality spectrum. But if you suck a dick or get bent over and you’re a dude.... you’re gay...
If you suck dick or get bent over by a dude and you're a dude it's a homosexual act, but if you also eat pussy and fuck women that doesn't make you gay it makes you bisexual.

The act itself is homosexual, but sexuality is a scale. Most people aren't only one thing or the other.

Being gay isn't immoral, if your morality scale is telling you homosexuality is wrong or bad, it's your scale that needs to be examined.

I think she meant that sexuality isn't just Gay or Straight & that those labels do little to express the nuances of sex/romance in the 21st century. If you choose to fuck a woman one day & get bent over by a man the next your bisexual, if you're non-binary its neither. The same way people need to get over the perceived notion that interracial sex is taboo, people need to get over the hang ups on gender. You can have a preference, enjoy your preference.

Last edited:
If you suck dick or get bent over by a dude and you're a dude it's a homosexual act, but if you also eat pussy and fuck women that doesn't make you gay it makes you bisexual.

The act itself is homosexual, but sexuality is a scale. Most people aren't only one thing or the other.

Being gay isn't immoral, if your morality scale is telling you homosexuality is wrong or bad, it's your scale that needs to be examined.
Full agree. The act of homosexuality would make one committing homosexual acts. I don’t disparage anyone for any act they chose to commit. But if the original question is, does sucking or fucking a man make you gay, the answer is yes. For that one act or anytime one would commit the act. If you rob a bank, are you a bank robber? For if you only robbed a bank once? The nuance of the question is, am I gay for wanting to suck and fuck, in this case a black man (hence the question on this particular site). For all intents and purposes, closeted acts or overt acts in Chelsea (I’m a NY’er) does not exclude the fact that a homosexual act was committed. From the female perspective, the bisexuality gets a different cultural acceptance. In large part because men make the cultural appropriations. Nonetheless, the act is homosexual in definition and hot in practice depending on the female participants, of course....

I think she meant that sexuality isn't just Gay or Straight & that those labels do little to express the nuances of sex/romance in the 21st century. If you to fuck a woman one day & get bent over by a man the next your bisexual, if you're non-binary its neither. The same way people need to get over the perceived notion that interracial sex is taboo, people need to get over the hang ups on gender. You can have a preference, enjoy your preference.
That's exactly what I meant, also love the Family Guy GIF 👌🏻

mission impossible 5 trailer GIF

Joking aside, people's real motivations can only ever truly be known by themselves. Throw in self-delusion & sometimes not even then.
I would recommend most people not over think sexuality & just try to enjoy it in all forms, life is short, do what you like with your limited time.
Agree!! . life is too short to worry about labels!!

So I've been thinking a lot about this sensitive topic lately..

Do a white man's thoughts/fantasies/even actions about a black cock make him gay?

I think not, at least if it's within a context of that black cock and his wife/gf.

A gay man would just want a cock in general. But a true cuckold would engage with a black cock only in relation to his wife/gf.

Not the attraction to a man is focus here, but the true submission to a superior human being that has a right to subdue both him and her...

THAT's tha essence of true interracial cuckoldong imo.
Nahhhh, you're pretty fucking GAY dude 👍🏽
To quote Andrew DiceClay...

"You either SUCK DICK, or you DON'T suck dick!" 😂

Magic Mike coming through for the Win. Bout time! Good Brudda!
Man I'm just a truth teller. I just believe in saying things plainly and honestly, without all this modern era trying to circle around topics and making up all these new terms like non-binary and heteroflexible

Really that's just a cop-out for people who don't want to take responsibility for their actions. It's a lot of guys coming out of the closet and they're either ashamed or confused. If you like to suck a dick and you prefer your dick to be black then you're just gay as the Sun is bright. It's as old as human history so there's no need to try to subcategorized everything just to make yourself feel better

Man I'm just a truth teller. I just believe in saying things plainly and honestly, without all this modern era trying to circle around topics and making up all these new terms like non-binary and heteroflexible

Really that's just a cop-out for people who don't want to take responsibility for their actions. It's a lot of guys coming out of the closet and they're either ashamed or confused. If you like to suck a dick and you prefer your dick to be black then you're just gay as the Sun is bright. It's as old as human history so there's no need to try to subcategorized everything just to make yourself feel better
Ain’t a lie told!!!

This is a subject that can be studied, dissected, analyzed, debated, twisted and so many other ways of questioning sexual acts. It is all ones mindset followed by the lower passions and lastly our free will. No human being is superior or inferior to anyone else submissive or dominant. Homosexual acts are unnatural at any level but they exist and some people enjoy them in one form or another as we accept and respond to our lower passions, this includes all sexual, mental, physical or emotional acts. When a man shoves his cock down another mans throat or up his ass, those are Homosexual acts done by both men. Does it make either man Gay, no but it makes both Bi-Sexual unless it is *******. It really bothers me when a few black men on here refer to some white men as the word cuck. They call them cucks as a way of insulting them as being less manly. They think because in their mindset it makes them weak.

This is a subject that can be studied, dissected, analyzed, debated, twisted and so many other ways of questioning sexual acts. It is all ones mindset followed by the lower passions and lastly our free will. No human being is superior or inferior to anyone else submissive or dominant. Homosexual acts are unnatural at any level but they exist and some people enjoy them in one form or another as we accept and respond to our lower passions, this includes all sexual, mental, physical or emotional acts. When a man shoves his cock down another mans throat or up his ass, those are Homosexual acts done by both men. Does it make either man Gay, no but it makes both Bi-Sexual unless it is *******. It really bothers me when a few black men on here refer to some white men as the word cuck. They call them cucks as a way of insulting them as being less manly. They think because in their mindset it makes them weak.

Silly thought process

I am a white cuckold and I consider black males as sexually superior, and it is more and more common for whites to get turned on by looking at black cocks and admiring them.

At first I felt weird, now I accept it and enjoy being subdued by black cock

Incorrect.

Tons of other species have same sex intimate activity and pair bonding. Homosexuality is not unnatural.
Yes it most certainly is correct , Two males or two females cannot reproduce, that is what all species are created to do. Human beings are the only species given freewill . If sensuality is not kept under the control of the higher powers of the mind, base passion will rule the being.

Yes it most certainly is correct , Two males or two females cannot reproduce, that is what all species are created to do. Human beings are the only species given freewill . If sensuality is not kept under the control of the higher powers of the mind, base passion will rule the being.
No, it most certainly is not. Your comments on this subject, like the vast majority of your comments on this site, stem from your own narrow minded view of the world and have no root in facts.

First of all, the concept of freewill is flimsy and highly contested but, if it exists, it is not unique to human beings. We are not the only sentient beings by a long shot.

Second of all, partnership, intimacy and affection have nothing to do with reproduction and they are things that most species tend to seek both hetero and homosexually.

No, it most certainly is not. Your comments on this subject, like the vast majority of your comments on this site, stem from your own narrow minded view of the world and have no root in facts.

First of all, the concept of freewill is flimsy and highly contested but, if it exists, it is not unique to human beings. We are not the only sentient beings by a long shot.

Second of all, partnership, intimacy and affection have nothing to do with reproduction and they are things that most species tend to seek both hetero and homosexually.
I can't debate this subject with you on a worldly level. I won't insult you but so we are going to have to agree to disagree.

Back