Black bulls - your reaction to WM-BF sex

Goliathc

Male
From
UK
This is a question that just cross my mind browsing for interracial. How do you, BBC males, feel when you come across interracial sex between a black female and a white male? Everybody has seen this, I'm sure.

And what do you think of sistas in a relationship with a white man, when you see them on the street or elsewhere?

This is a question that just cross my mind browsing for interracial. How do you, BBC males, feel when you come across interracial sex between a black female and a white male? Everybody has seen this, I'm sure.

And what do you think of sistas in a relationship with a white man, when you see them on the street or elsewhere?
That ******* is sexy as fuck. I would love to see my woman with a bwc. You kidding lol

Thanks Goliathc for asking this question. I have always been curious. I am a white male that, not like many other white males on this site, is most turned on by white women with black men. However, one of my best lovers ever was a black female, so I am very turned on to that aspect of IR sex as well.
Yeah, let`s see how many of `em "alphas" will have the guts to answer this one truthfully. :blackgrimace:

Frankly, I don't give a *******. In my experience, the black women who were with white dudes were unattractive as hell. I'm talking 3-5/10. Sometimes, both of them looked homely.

As you see, most of us black males don't give a ******* when it comes to black women fucking other non Black people. Nevertheless, we still get ******* on when we do the same thing.

I've seen a lot in life - not that I consider this to be one weird thing. I have an open mind. I knew a white fella who was turned down by white women due to his size - yeah, you can laugh as aloud as I did, cos he said 9in! He was the wrong man at wrong place in this life. I've lately heard of him being in a rel with a quite hot black woman. Ain't I happy for him? Course!

Now. What are the other reasons for a white guy dating a 'sista' as you say, apart from the attraction to the color, I don't know. Hope it's always good intentions. And there are plenty of examples in Hollywood, the music business, and big cities. Some black women love the 'soft' touch *grinning sarcastically*, the loyalty of and devotion by white men.

I've heard years ago how a white man was spoken of among the whites as he dated black and how the woman was mostly called a pro. But in a way, without them dating black we weren't dating white either. So it must be good for everybody. What I never heard of is a black woman cucking her black man with a white bull. That would be funny and a big curiosity too. But I ain't seen it all in my life. :bounce:

I've seen a lot in life - not that I consider this to be one weird thing. I have an open mind. I knew a white fella who was turned down by white women due to his size - yeah, you can laugh as aloud as I did, cos he said 9in! He was the wrong man at wrong place in this life. I've lately heard of him being in a rel with a quite hot black woman. Ain't I happy for him? Course!

Now. What are the other reasons for a white guy dating a 'sista' as you say, apart from the attraction to the color, I don't know. Hope it's always good intentions. And there are plenty of examples in Hollywood, the music business, and big cities. Some black women love the 'soft' touch *grinning sarcastically*, the loyalty of and devotion by white men.

I've heard years ago how a white man was spoken of among the whites as he dated black and how the woman was mostly called a pro. But in a way, without them dating black we weren't dating white either. So it must be good for everybody. What I never heard of is a black woman cucking her black man with a white bull. That would be funny and a big curiosity too. But I ain't seen it all in my life. :bounce:

do come to chicago some time would love to talk in depth to you about it.. i was raised int he 70s with a sister thats part black, i am native but look white and pass for white so the way whites treated my sister was a turn off for me so fucking black women was more about what i was comfortable around and had in common with as opposed to being a taboo thing for me.. and i have seen and cucked a few black men in my days in adult entertainment but it does happen

I'm a widower now but my first experience with swinging was me and my wife who was Black and a white couple....I do fully appreciate the power of seeing your partner's sexuality totally from the outside.

Back