Black Bulls with a stag mentality...where are you?

In all my years, having met hundreds of women and nearly 100 couples... I've only met TWO black men who shared their main woman. Both women were THICC big booty white ??

As for Me myself, I dated a true Nympho, young Mexican chick 22yo and she just loved to smoke n fuck, so at times I would have her fuck whatever homeboy I had over at my house.... Didn't matter White, black, Hispanic, she just loved to FUCK ???

That's the closest I can relate lol
lmao that aint dating yall was hanging lmaoooooo

lmao that aint dating yall was hanging lmaoooooo
Dated, hanging... Niccah the girl stayed at my crib ? however you want to say it. We did real ppl ******* but I wasn't tryn marry her lol

But peep this, she locked down with a white dude now, had his children and STILL be hitting me up, smh ? funny part is, she told her man about me. WTF kind of ******* is that?

Dated, hanging... Niccah the girl stayed at my crib ? however you want to say it. We did real ppl ******* but I wasn't tryn marry her lol

But peep this, she locked down with a white dude now, had his children and STILL be hitting me up, smh ? funny part is, she told her man about me. WTF kind of ******* is that?
keyword wasnt trying to marry her lmaooooooo i know the deal. Girls who get dicked down properly make a right of passage to fuck you long term no matter their situation.

Im not going say i know women, but if you raw dog a woman right, ya dna is mixed with hers. She just never suppressed it. and the white dude gonna let it fly cause he'll realize he cant keep up with her.

keyword wasnt trying to marry her lmaooooooo i know the deal. Girls who get dicked down properly make a right of passage to fuck you long term no matter their situation.

Im not going say i know women, but if you raw dog a woman right, ya dna is mixed with hers. She just never suppressed it. and the white dude gonna let it fly cause he'll realize he cant keep up with her.
That's the DAMN TRUTH.
the power of that NUT!?

One of the things that I often say that separates me from most Bulls is that I live on both sides of this lifestyle. What I mean is that on one hand I am a Bull, I enjoy meeting and playing with hotwife (Stag/Vixen) couples and cuckold couples. On the other hand I am also in a Stag/Vixen type dynamic myself, meaning that I have a woman in my life who I am in an actual relationship with, whom I live with, whom I love and who I also enjoy seeing getting fucked by other men. Understanding both sides affords me a very unique perspective into the minds of the husbands I deal with. When I first started doing my bbc parties almost 7 years ago I quickly realized that for most of the black men who came to my parties, if they had a woman in their life who they loved, they would not bring her to my type of party. Over the years I have met a few black men who also fall into this stag/vixen type of dynamic but their numbers are small...very small...as in less than 5. Keep in mind, over the years I have hosted well over 100 parties, have met almost 1000 different couples and have had over 1000 black men come through my doors.....and I've met 5. In fact, each time I encounter one I always make it a point to go up to him and talk to him and let him know just how unique he is. So what I am wondering today is of all the guys I see on this site, how many are a part of that exclusive club? How many black men here are capable of sharing the woman that they love (understand, I am not talking about sharing a slut that you know, or sharing your swing partner who has her own thing going on.) I'm talking about the woman you love...your wife..your gf....your sub. The woman you sleep with every night and wake up with every morning. The woman who you go through the ups and downs of real life with. The woman who when life kicks your ass you can lay your head and her lap and cry if you need to.) How many of you are capable of sharing THIS woman? And when I say share, I'm not talking about taking her to a couples only type of swing party. I'm saying can you take her to a party where there are many black guys knowing that she's going to get fucked by at least several black guys. Are you here?
We have good friends in Tampa who fits this. He was a single man in the lifestyle. Now he’s been married to a white woman for a long time that he met through the lifestyle. He’s black and well hung but also enjoys watching and playing the cuck role.

She loves group play and gang bangs with women and/or black men. They have a few regular bulls for her that they invite to their home to fuck her while he watches. He’ll still play the bull role at parties with other couples. They’re pretty into kink/bdsm stuff as well. They’re a great couple and great hosts. I wish we lived closer so we could play with them more often.

This is a topic for a whole other thread but my point is I’m actually “ packing “ so in order for my “Hotwife” to enjoy any experiences the guy has to be equal or better than. That’s been our issue as a black stag / Hotwife couple. The false advertisement is rampant
I do agree on that bro even if i was 12 inches i would not mention it because im not big on talking about my dick but for me i don't really care so.

the more a woman raw dogs, the more shared dna she

True.....It shouldnt be a lifestyle for us unicorn men (single no *******) its just our freedom to come and go as we please.........Old school here as well, once ******* involved Im concerned with the family as an unit.
I hear you a lot of these dudes try to hard to "IMPRESS" females and most females in the USA these days are not worth it to go and jump threw hoops. I know quite a few cool chicks i deal with that are fucking great in bed and ovarall great people some from this site and offline. But i ain't tripping over no females or couples no thanks. I will keep my PRIDE as a man over simping for a female or some cucks wife. ??

It's that PUSSIFIED FEMINIST CUCK/WIMP bullshit fam...That's why she calling "TRIGGER MIKE LOWERY " back my guy. When she needs her pussy smoked she call you... And when she needs her bills paid she call the WIMP. ???

Definitely some interesting responses lol. Thanks fellas for chiming in. Pretty much what I've encountered through my parties. There simply aren't that many of us who are out there. And let me add a little more to what I was saying. I'm talking about black guys being with a sexy ass woman. The type of woman who has all eyes on her the moment she walks into any room. And just to clear the air, there is no cuckold dynamic at play. My dynamic is that my woman is my slave and I enjoy sharing her. She will fuck who I tell her to fuck and she only fucks with my permission. And unlike my man earlier in the thread, if I took my slave to a party and told her not to fuck....trust me..she wouldn't fuck. And yes, I've put that to the test many times..lol. Don't get me wrong, she'd have an attitude about it, but her legs would remain closed lol I think I may have to do an episode on why this type of black man is so rare in this lifestyle.

Definitely some interesting responses lol. Thanks fellas for chiming in. Pretty much what I've encountered through my parties. There simply aren't that many of us who are out there. And let me add a little more to what I was saying. I'm talking about black guys being with a sexy ass woman. The type of woman who has all eyes on her the moment she walks into any room. And just to clear the air, there is no cuckold dynamic at play. My dynamic is that my woman is my slave and I enjoy sharing her. She will fuck who I tell her to fuck and she only fucks with my permission. And unlike my man earlier in the thread, if I took my slave to a party and told her not to fuck....trust me..she wouldn't fuck. And yes, I've put that to the test many times..lol. Don't get me wrong, she'd have an attitude about it, but her legs would remain closed lol I think I may have to do an episode on why this type of black man is so rare in this lifestyle.
Good ******* my G?

I know EXACTLY what you are talking about. Lot of guys (as in 99%)are nowhere NEAR your level, Boss Playah ? ??
We've had a few discussions about that Next Level and I referred to you as a Jedi Pimp Grand Master lol
it takes a certain level of COMMITMENT and INVESTMENT reserved only for the True OG Pimps ??

I know EXACTLY what you are talking about. Lot of guys (as in 99%)are nowhere NEAR your level, Boss Playah ? ??
We've had a few discussions about that Next Level and I referred to you as a Jedi Pimp Grand Master lol
it takes a certain level of COMMITMENT and INVESTMENT reserved only for the True OG Pimps ??
Agree with you there bro... It takes hella time and commitment and that is something i just don't have as a PADAWAN??? So salute to the "BLACK JEDI LUKE DICK WALKER"?

Agree with you there bro... It takes hella time and commitment and that is something i just don't have as a PADAWAN??? So salute to the "BLACK JEDI LUKE DICK WALKER"?
takes 3 months of alone time from the time yall meet like in vanilla setting. 4th to 6th month a test. Make it to a year you doing ok. Right, time and commitment. or if you get lucky, you find a chick who is a bitch to the world and sub to you, then you hit gold! ???

On some real *******, I shared my chick when I first met her. We had talked online for a while then she came to visit me. I had her fucked by a few of my friends before I fucked her. There was a point to this. She's sexy as fuck and I knew she was used to guys jumping through hoops to hit it. I established right from the beginning that she could never use her pussy to control me. It meant so little to me that I could just give it away before I even had it myself. Needless to say, message was well received and she has stayed in her lane ever since. Now I know this is not possible in some relationships but mine started as a bdsm relationship so it was necessary to set the proper tone. And now we have been together for 8 years and we've lived together for the past 7. I'm helping raise her ******* who was 10 when I met her and is now a senior in HS. Even though she is not my own I love her and treat her as if she is.

takes 3 months of alone time from the time yall meet like in vanilla setting. 4th to 6th month a test. Make it to a year you doing ok. Right, time and commitment. or if you get lucky, you find a chick who is a bitch to the world and sub to you, then you hit gold! ???
To be honest im not really much interested anymore lol... To much it anymore because of all the time most guy's spend to much time on chasing females instead of chasing PAPER, CREDIT & WEALTH. For me personally Fitness,Hobbies and all other things come way ahead and hell if i have to give up females im gucci with that too. ?

Back