Black Bulls with a stag mentality...where are you?

Idowives0763

Male
Real Person
Gold Member
From
NY, US
One of the things that I often say that separates me from most Bulls is that I live on both sides of this lifestyle. What I mean is that on one hand I am a Bull, I enjoy meeting and playing with hotwife (Stag/Vixen) couples and cuckold couples. On the other hand I am also in a Stag/Vixen type dynamic myself, meaning that I have a woman in my life who I am in an actual relationship with, whom I live with, whom I love and who I also enjoy seeing getting fucked by other men. Understanding both sides affords me a very unique perspective into the minds of the husbands I deal with. When I first started doing my bbc parties almost 7 years ago I quickly realized that for most of the black men who came to my parties, if they had a woman in their life who they loved, they would not bring her to my type of party. Over the years I have met a few black men who also fall into this stag/vixen type of dynamic but their numbers are small...very small...as in less than 5. Keep in mind, over the years I have hosted well over 100 parties, have met almost 1000 different couples and have had over 1000 black men come through my doors.....and I've met 5. In fact, each time I encounter one I always make it a point to go up to him and talk to him and let him know just how unique he is. So what I am wondering today is of all the guys I see on this site, how many are a part of that exclusive club? How many black men here are capable of sharing the woman that they love (understand, I am not talking about sharing a slut that you know, or sharing your swing partner who has her own thing going on.) I'm talking about the woman you love...your wife..your gf....your sub. The woman you sleep with every night and wake up with every morning. The woman who you go through the ups and downs of real life with. The woman who when life kicks your ass you can lay your head and her lap and cry if you need to.) How many of you are capable of sharing THIS woman? And when I say share, I'm not talking about taking her to a couples only type of swing party. I'm saying can you take her to a party where there are many black guys knowing that she's going to get fucked by at least several black guys. Are you here?

One of the things that I often say that separates me from most Bulls is that I live on both sides of this lifestyle. What I mean is that on one hand I am a Bull, I enjoy meeting and playing with hotwife (Stag/Vixen) couples and cuckold couples. On the other hand I am also in a Stag/Vixen type dynamic myself, meaning that I have a woman in my life who I am in an actual relationship with, whom I live with, whom I love and who I also enjoy seeing getting fucked by other men. Understanding both sides affords me a very unique perspective into the minds of the husbands I deal with. When I first started doing my bbc parties almost 7 years ago I quickly realized that for most of the black men who came to my parties, if they had a woman in their life who they loved, they would not bring her to my type of party. Over the years I have met a few black men who also fall into this stag/vixen type of dynamic but their numbers are small...very small...as in less than 5. Keep in mind, over the years I have hosted well over 100 parties, have met almost 1000 different couples and have had over 1000 black men come through my doors.....and I've met 5. In fact, each time I encounter one I always make it a point to go up to him and talk to him and let him know just how unique he is. So what I am wondering today is of all the guys I see on this site, how many are a part of that exclusive club? How many black men here are capable of sharing the woman that they love (understand, I am not talking about sharing a slut that you know, or sharing your swing partner who has her own thing going on.) I'm talking about the woman you love...your wife..your gf....your sub. The woman you sleep with every night and wake up with every morning. The woman who you go through the ups and downs of real life with. The woman who when life kicks your ass you can lay your head and her lap and cry if you need to.) How many of you are capable of sharing THIS woman? And when I say share, I'm not talking about taking her to a couples only type of swing party. I'm saying can you take her to a party where there are many black guys knowing that she's going to get fucked by at least several black guys. Are you here?
I'll be watching this thread ?
That's a LOT I can speak on about this, but curious to see who says what! ?

I'll be watching this thread ?
That's a LOT I can speak on about this, but curious to see who says what! ?
Truthfully bro, I wouldn't hold my breath. I don't really see this thread getting a lot of traction. As I said, I've been doing parties for almost 7 years, meeting brothers in real time who are about this life, and from them I've only seen 5 are walking this path. With that in mind, I don't expect to find too many here who are truly about this stag/bull life. I just wanted to put it out in the ether.

I couldn't do it personally I'm too selfish. Would rather be out the game monogamous than in the game with hurt feelings just so I can have the option to sleep with other women.

More power to others who do though. I can respect a man that's confident enough to be cool with his woman playing with other men and not be uncomfortable with it.

Maybe I'll feel different when I get older

Because blackmen are territorial by nature my guy and also if i had an Ol Lady im oldschool traditional that if im in a serious relationship i don't want other Niccas busting hot NUTTZ im my wife/girlfriend but to each their own lol. But im not the jealous type i did that once and crashed and burned as my ex got hurt real bad so i leave it alone. ???

I respect your hustle bruh and do you my G?

what i got at home i keep to myself. Then again in a perfect we'd throw another woman in the mix. Everyone different with this. I own the block that Ive been around and keep the two in different spaces.

what i got at home i keep to myself. Then again in a perfect we'd throw another woman in the mix. Everyone different with this. I own the block that Ive been around and keep the two in different spaces.
Word Up Fam i don't take the lifestyle seriously anyway i play probably 10% if that now because i have way more important ******* so female's are low on my list of priorities. I'm more into fitness/health/mental wellness/meditation/credit and Hustle Grinding (REDPILL)?

Interesting topic. I've been in the lifestyle for nearly 15 years...and have only seen 2 brothers that fall into that catagory. Y'all the true "unicorns". LOL.

Because blackmen are territorial by nature my guy and also if i had an Ol Lady im oldschool traditional that if im in a serious relationship i don't want other Niccas busting hot NUTTZ im my wife/girlfriend but to each their own lol. But im not the jealous type i did that once and crashed and burned as my ex got hurt real bad so i leave it alone. ???

I respect your hustle bruh and do you my G?

I remember a dude thought he was on some pimp ******* and brought his girl to a Mandingo party but told her she wasn't to play with anybody but just sit on the couch and wait for him to finish playing.

An hour goes by and he comes back into the neutral zone to check on his girl and she's nowhere to be found.

Bruh goes in the other play room to find his girl getting tag teamed without a care in the world.

Dude almost ended up starting a fight at the party.

The host had to pull him to the side and told him, "bruh what did you think was going to happen? If you didn't want her to play you should have never brought her to the party."

Never seen him or his girl at a party ever again

I remember a dude thought he was on some pimp ******* and brought his girl to a Mandingo party but told her she wasn't to play with anybody but just sit on the couch and wait for him to finish playing.

An hour goes by and he comes back into the neutral zone to check on his girl and she's nowhere to be found.

Bruh goes in the other play room to find his girl getting tag teamed without a care in the world.

The host had to pull him to the side and told him, "bruh what did you think was going to happen? If you didn't want her to play you should have never brought her to the party."

Lol he should get the "DUMBASS" award for "DARWINISM" Da Fuq he thought was going to happen?...Oh Stupid Ass Boy lol... Thing is dude is like Lamont oh "Big Dummy " of she going to get her snatched grab like Donald Trump ???

That would be me my friend. I’m married to a black hotwife and I’ve also put in some bull service. It’s the best of both worlds. The one problem we’ve had is , every black guy doesn’t have a BBC. Also , what might be BBC for some , might not be BBC for others.

That would be me my friend. I’m married to a black hotwife and I’ve also put in some bull service. It’s the best of both worlds. The one problem we’ve had is , every black guy doesn’t have a BBC. Also , what might be BBC for some , might not be BBC for others.
The whole "BBC" thing is blown out of proportion by CUCKS and the MEDIA bro so don't look to much into it because scientific research proves no matter what color you are 5 1/2 is average size across the board. So i always laugh when guy's feel pressured by media bullshit and cucks???

The whole "BBC" thing is blown out of proportion by CUCKS and the MEDIA bro so don't look to much into it because scientific research proves no matter what color you are 5 1/2 is average size across the board. So i always laugh when guy's feel pressured by media bullshit and cucks???

This is a topic for a whole other thread but my point is I’m actually “ packing “ so in order for my “Hotwife” to enjoy any experiences the guy has to be equal or better than. That’s been our issue as a black stag / Hotwife couple. The false advertisement is rampant

In all my years, having met hundreds of women and nearly 100 couples... I've only met TWO black men who shared their main woman. Both women were THICC big booty white ??

As for Me myself, I dated a true Nympho, young Mexican chick 22yo and she just loved to smoke n fuck, so at times I would have her fuck whatever homeboy I had over at my house.... Didn't matter White, black, Hispanic, she just loved to FUCK ???

That's the closest I can relate lol

Word Up Fam i don't take the lifestyle seriously anyway i play probably 10% if that now because i have way more important ******* so female's are low on my list of priorities. I'm more into fitness/health/mental wellness/meditation/credit and Hustle Grinding (REDPILL)?
the more a woman raw dogs, the more shared dna she
True.....It shouldnt be a lifestyle for us unicorn men (single no *******) its just our freedom to come and go as we please.........Old school here as well, once ******* involved Im concerned with the family as an unit.

That idiot didnt know his girl well lmaooooooo. Pimps loses hoes everyday b, he'll be aight (Rico Paid in Full voice) That ninja didnt know ******* about his chick for that to happen. ???????????? You and shorty gotta be on the same universe/chemistry energy level for her to sit there and wait. ????????? i cant stop laughing ........ why you post this.........Homeboy had to be sick, probably one of those who say "you dont know women as well as me" meanwhile another dude twisting his girl out ??????

In all my years, having met hundreds of women and nearly 100 couples... I've only met TWO black men who shared their main woman. Both women were THICC big booty white ??

As for Me myself, I dated a true Nympho, young Mexican chick 22yo and she just loved to smoke n fuck, so at times I would have her fuck whatever homeboy I had over at my house.... Didn't matter White, black, Hispanic, she just loved to FUCK ???

That's the closest I can relate lol

I know about 10 black Stag / Hotwife couples. All married and happy. It’s real but it’s not as popular.

yo im high and crying real tears here, i cant stop laughing.......Its like leaving food in front of a hungry dog and walking away and telling him not to eat it. ?????

Back