Black Bulls with a stag mentality...where are you?

Fortunately for me I don't have to deal with this type of *******. Since I host parties, and very good ones if I do say so myself, dudes know that it would be stupid to try to do some ******* behind my back because they'd just get banned from my parties, and they certainly don't want that. But in addition to that, I don't even worry about that anymore. Seeing dudes trying to holla actually makes me laugh now for a variety of reasons. 1. she's my sub, do they really think that she's not going to tell me every single thing they say to her...dudes ******* me when their common sense just drains out of their body because they're so thirsty. 2. I'm doing my thing and have been a good man for my chick and a good ******* figure for her *******, if she wants to fuck that up for the next dude be my guest. It would be a move she'd quickly regret. I don't have time to worry about what the next cat is trying to do. I've got too many moves to make. 3. she knows how good she has it nd at the end of the day she's not stupid. She gets to get dicked down without dealing with any of the bs a lot of these dudes come with so we both have a good laugh when dudes try to be on some "I want you for myself" type *******.
Ive met her before at a party and talked some before and after it. All I can say is she is mad cool to talk to, but also lets it be known who she is with. I know why guys go crazy over her, but if they listen to her, they would know shes not leaving her man.......✊? yall another respected couple in this "lifestyle"

Last edited:
Ive met her before at a party and talked some before and after it. All I can say is she is mad cool to talk to, but also lets it be known who she is with. I know why guys go crazy over here, but if they listen to her, they would know shes not leaving her man.......✊? yall another respected couple in this "lifestyle"
That's a good thing to i have a lot of respect for @idowives he a real street cat?

One of the things that I often say that separates me from most Bulls is that I live on both sides of this lifestyle. What I mean is that on one hand I am a Bull, I enjoy meeting and playing with hotwife (Stag/Vixen) couples and cuckold couples. On the other hand I am also in a Stag/Vixen type dynamic myself, meaning that I have a woman in my life who I am in an actual relationship with, whom I live with, whom I love and who I also enjoy seeing getting fucked by other men. Understanding both sides affords me a very unique perspective into the minds of the husbands I deal with. When I first started doing my bbc parties almost 7 years ago I quickly realized that for most of the black men who came to my parties, if they had a woman in their life who they loved, they would not bring her to my type of party. Over the years I have met a few black men who also fall into this stag/vixen type of dynamic but their numbers are small...very small...as in less than 5. Keep in mind, over the years I have hosted well over 100 parties, have met almost 1000 different couples and have had over 1000 black men come through my doors.....and I've met 5. In fact, each time I encounter one I always make it a point to go up to him and talk to him and let him know just how unique he is. So what I am wondering today is of all the guys I see on this site, how many are a part of that exclusive club? How many black men here are capable of sharing the woman that they love (understand, I am not talking about sharing a slut that you know, or sharing your swing partner who has her own thing going on.) I'm talking about the woman you love...your wife..your gf....your sub. The woman you sleep with every night and wake up with every morning. The woman who you go through the ups and downs of real life with. The woman who when life kicks your ass you can lay your head and her lap and cry if you need to.) How many of you are capable of sharing THIS woman? And when I say share, I'm not talking about taking her to a couples only type of swing party. I'm saying can you take her to a party where there are many black guys knowing that she's going to get fucked by at least several black guys. Are you here?
j definitely understand how you feel I feel the same way

Fortunately for me I don't have to deal with this type of *******. Since I host parties, and very good ones if I do say so myself, dudes know that it would be stupid to try to do some ******* behind my back because they'd just get banned from my parties, and they certainly don't want that. But in addition to that, I don't even worry about that anymore. Seeing dudes trying to holla actually makes me laugh now for a variety of reasons. 1. she's my sub, do they really think that she's not going to tell me every single thing they say to her...dudes ******* me when their common sense just drains out of their body because they're so thirsty. 2. I'm doing my thing and have been a good man for my chick and a good ******* figure for her *******, if she wants to fuck that up for the next dude be my guest. It would be a move she'd quickly regret. I don't have time to worry about what the next cat is trying to do. I've got too many moves to make. 3. she knows how good she has it nd at the end of the day she's not stupid. She gets to get dicked down without dealing with any of the bs a lot of these dudes come with so we both have a good laugh when dudes try to be on some "I want you for myself" type *******.
? To all the above
Dudes talking about 'leave him and be with me' I'm like BRUH... you can't find your own bitch?? ??‍♂️
Ni@@ahs out here is PARCHED ??? @TexasPervySage

Peace
One of the things that I often say that separates me from most Bulls is that I live on both sides of this lifestyle. What I mean is that on one hand I am a Bull, I enjoy meeting and playing with hotwife (Stag/Vixen) couples and cuckold couples. On the other hand I am also in a Stag/Vixen type dynamic myself, meaning that I have a woman in my life who I am in an actual relationship with, whom I live with, whom I love and who I also enjoy seeing getting fucked by other men. Understanding both sides affords me a very unique perspective into the minds of the husbands I deal with. When I first started doing my bbc parties almost 7 years ago I quickly realized that for most of the black men who came to my parties, if they had a woman in their life who they loved, they would not bring her to my type of party. Over the years I have met a few black men who also fall into this stag/vixen type of dynamic but their numbers are small...very small...as in less than 5. Keep in mind, over the years I have hosted well over 100 parties, have met almost 1000 different couples and have had over 1000 black men come through my doors.....and I've met 5. In fact, each time I encounter one I always make it a point to go up to him and talk to him and let him know just how unique he is. So what I am wondering today is of all the guys I see on this site, how many are a part of that exclusive club? How many black men here are capable of sharing the woman that they love (understand, I am not talking about sharing a slut that you know, or sharing your swing partner who has her own thing going on.) I'm talking about the woman you love...your wife..your gf....your sub. The woman you sleep with every night and wake up with every morning. The woman who you go through the ups and downs of real life with. The woman who when life kicks your ass you can lay your head and her lap and cry if you need to.) How many of you are capable of sharing THIS woman? And when I say share, I'm not talking about taking her to a couples only type of swing party. I'm saying can you take her to a party where there are many black guys knowing that she's going to get fucked by at least several black guys. Are you here?
Bro...I Don't Know Correct Name To Define it but I can Definitely Relate.Alot of men may want to Fantasie About Another Bull or Group of bulls Hitting Wifie but don't Have Heart to Really Go Through with it for Insecurities issues.Then you Have the ones That wife Crave it But Scared if the backlash she may receive from sharing her true hunger.Ive been Tru that And Honestly both females Craved it but felt they had to hide it from me.... despite how open I was To them.Me Myself I'm not Ashamed of Who I am And VERY SECURE in my Manhood.Pride&ego doesn't Make You A True Bull,Being open and Knowing it's ALWAYS more to Learn About this Lifestyle of ours is What A True Bull is in my opinion.Bot I'm definitely in that small but Unique Group who can and Still love her After Being With other men.Cause if you Secure in your own Dick Game Why Feel threatened?But hey that's just how I See it.

Peace

Bro...I Don't Know Correct Name To Define it but I can Definitely Relate.Alot of men may want to Fantasie About Another Bull or Group of bulls Hitting Wifie but don't Have Heart to Really Go Through with it for Insecurities issues.Then you Have the ones That wife Crave it But Scared if the backlash she may receive from sharing her true hunger.Ive been Tru that And Honestly both females Craved it but felt they had to hide it from me.... despite how open I was To them.Me Myself I'm not Ashamed of Who I am And VERY SECURE in my Manhood.Pride&ego doesn't Make You A True Bull,Being open and Knowing it's ALWAYS more to Learn About this Lifestyle of ours is What A True Bull is in my opinion.Bot I'm definitely in that small? but Unique Group who can and Still love her After Being With other men.Cause if you Secure in your own Dick Game Why Feel threatened?But hey that's just how I See it.
Its Not the Dick that's the issue though. Its the going behind the husbands back in attempts of seducing the wife into their own private arraignments. Ima young black man from the south . raised to live by our belief in Southern Hospitality. I welcome all with open arms. But when ANYBODY husband/wife/bull plays the game as dirty as that, the repercussions are always most damaging for the Couple.. In my opinion that's Not fair nor should we just wave it off as "she wanted new dick anyway" conversation rules the nation and a Persuasive Pair of lips could sell the Holy bible to baby Jesus for double the going rate. -forgive me Lord- But Every Nī&&ã in here know damn well at one point in life you have finessed your way into some Punanny by simply using the Common Vernacular. No magic No forceful actions. Simple but Strategic Communication is all. Am I wrong?

Back