Black Bull / Mixed Race Bull... could the motivation be the same

Hello all, I am an English guy, now mid-50's but have been agreeably (just) cuckold to my wife since 2008. Agreeably because before that date she (by her own confessions) sort sexual fulfilment from a number of capable men beginning no less than 6 weeks into our marraige.
I could write pages on these experiences but the main topic I want to address here is - call me slow on the uptake or simply naive - but I am beginning (after 25 yeard) to suspect my wife was bred and that my first baby is another mans.

Let me give you a few facts:

When my wife first confessed to having affairs (some 20 years ago) - this was one of two men she told me about - and the truth was watered dwon at the time. Since our agreed cuckold lifestyle in 2008, she has little by little given me more bits of information relating to her affair with a guy called Robert of mixed white / afro-carribean race.

At the time the affair began, we had been tryinng unsuccessfully to make a baby for 21 months. (I have a good memory and there are several defining moments that I can pin point easily). After 7 months of trying we were referred to an infertility clinic and first tests on my sperm showed I was producing 40 million sperm per ejaculation - a figure classed as 'very low'. However at 12 months of trying my count had edged up to around 200 million - so whilst not record-breakingly high - within acceptable limits. Yet by December that year still no luck and we had reached the 21 months of trying marker.

Both of us had become almost obsessed with getting pregnant - i even used to leave work with an excuse if my wife rang to say it was her fertile time. But I dreaded each failure as she was inconsolable for days after a period beginning.

Some time that year my wife had gone back to evening classes to develop catering skills - Robert was her teacher. In December we had moved into a new home and on December 18 - one week before Christmas - my wife went out on the evening for a Christmas ******* with her fellow female students, and Robert - their teacher. I can be so precise as remember the footbal game I listened to that evening until I went to bed without hearing my wife return. Her original confession hinted at what had happened that evening: Robert, concerned that my wife was catchng a train to a station close to our home where her car was parked offered to give her a lift home - some 25 minutes drive. They sat at the car park and chatted until he asked for a Christmas kiss. The kiss tunred into heavy groping - tunred into fingering - turned into sex... with a condom. It is at this point I have to recors, that my cock is at best 3.75 inches erect... and though my wife has since enjoyed many many big cocks - she does not budge from her story that Robert's cock measured over 11 inched in length. When he had fucked her once in his car he announced he could do it all again - and she readily agreed.

I have since learnt that such was the power of the sex, as soon as evening calsses resumed in the January she presented herself to Robert at the end of class like Oliver Twist begging for more. So he fucked her in the car park again. Things are sketchy bt the affair moved on rapidly and I believe a reoeat if the car park fucking occured again until they agreed to a more comfortable environment - at Robert's home on his weekday off. Robert had two young childrenat school and his wife, recently pregnant again was in full time work. If I have got my daes right that would have put the known home visit at around third week of January. My ******* was born mid-November two weeks late.

I have have my own theories developing as to what really occured between my wife and Robert but I would really like to here from people here...

Ok well take a test only solution
not as easy as you think if I don't want to paly havoc with my *******'s mind.
I am not silly enough not to see the facts here - even though it has taken me years to think about it. It is only when I relloked at the dates and took into account that my ******* was two weeks late - one more day and they would have started her - which meant that the valentine's day fuck with me, that my wife has always claimed to me must have been conception day is inaccurate.
I have peiced together the number of tmes my wife said she went back to Robert for more and realised it could only have been throughout January as December 18 would have been the last time the group were together beofre Christmas.
By the way, a this point it is worth mentioning that at 21 months of blanks my wife was not hiding her disappoint,ent from anyone and the women at college would have knowm - one lady was also married to a virile black man and had biorn him six *******!

After talking to a black guy in another website I am keen to understand the thrill of 'breeding' some more - and am asking on this thread what opinions may be of the reals scenarion atplay here.

not as easy as you think if I don't want to paly havoc with my *******'s mind.
I am not silly enough not to see the facts here - even though it has taken me years to think about it. It is only when I relloked at the dates and took into account that my ******* was two weeks late - one more day and they would have started her - which meant that the valentine's day fuck with me, that my wife has always claimed to me must have been conception day is inaccurate.
I have peiced together the number of tmes my wife said she went back to Robert for more and realised it could only have been throughout January as December 18 would have been the last time the group were together beofre Christmas.
By the way, a this point it is worth mentioning that at 21 months of blanks my wife was not hiding her disappoint,ent from anyone and the women at college would have knowm - one lady was also married to a virile black man and had biorn him six *******!

After talking to a black guy in another website I am keen to understand the thrill of 'breeding' some more - and am asking on this thread what opinions may be of the reals scenarion atplay here.
Oh i see, what other interacial thread is there?

(...)

I have have my own theories developing as to what really occured between my wife and Robert but I would really like to here from people here...
Sorry, but his is the General Discussion forum, not the story forum. If you want to know what happened then ask your wife. Noone here can tell you.

Back