Black Breeding.

Curious to know if there are any Black Bulls who don’t mind leaving their seeds in wives and if there are any wives who have done this?
I like the thought of having a black baby. I have mentioned this to my hubby and he likes the fantasy as well. But for now that’s all it is…
Im highly experience in that department. Pvt message me if you interested

Right on. I will probably go for number 2 with her in another year. In the meantime, dating a 42 y/o MWW. She has 3 ******* but I'm thinking she needs a 4th. My fantasy is knocking up her 19 y/o ******* at the same time.
That would be hot. Are you sleeping with her dau ghter? Does she know your fantasy?

Curioso para saber se existem Touros Negros que não se importam de deixar suas sementes nas esposas e se existem esposas que já fizeram isso?
Eu gosto da ideia de ter um bebê negro. Eu mencionei isso ao meu marido e ele também gosta da fantasia. Mas por enquanto é só isso…
we are going to try our second mixed-race baby in june, just waiting for the first one to be weaned.

All the best for your second MR baby! Have you already selected the f ather?
My gynecologist told me that maybe I can get pregnant only once or at most twice, this is also one of the reasons why I prioritize my older master, due to this information that we received today at the consultation, my husband and I have decided that I will no longer take contraceptives, although my masters have never used condoms, I will only be able to serve them if they use them, I already warned my oldest master that he will have more priority so that I can serve him, but he continues to be reluctant to this idea of getting pregnant with another baby, but he will continue will come to my house more often, and I hope that in the next six months my belly will start to grow again.

i absolutely want to be bred by black men !
Are you ready for 18.yeara of support are you readyto explain to a black baby ..And dont YOU DARE TELL.THEM YOU ADOPTED THEM . as well mas most bulls dint stay around or are involved with then FUCK ALL.YOU WANT BUT DONT MAKE A baby. GROW UP.AND STOP THINKUNG WITH WHATS BETWEEN YOUR LEGS WAKE UP BITCH

i absolutely want to be bred by black men !
Wake up.think.about the baby and not whats betwen.your legs you arr a self centered bitch only interested in.your satisfaction your not thinking about the baby for 18 and explaining it to them and DONT YOU FUCKING DARE TELL.THEM.THEY WERE ADOPTED

Curious to know if there are any Black Bulls who don’t mind leaving their seeds in wives and if there are any wives who have done this?
I like the thought of having a black baby. I have mentioned this to my hubby and he likes the fantasy as well. But for now that’s all it is…

Attachments

• F601507D-57EE-42BB-AC61-83A083356963.jpeg
    F601507D-57EE-42BB-AC61-83A083356963.jpeg
    219.1 KB · Views: 214
  • D1087428-DB37-4EFC-A18F-20F8663B68C9.jpeg
    D1087428-DB37-4EFC-A18F-20F8663B68C9.jpeg
    279 KB · Views: 214
  • F6B47773-8094-4C2A-93F0-DA6B55330EE1.jpeg
    F6B47773-8094-4C2A-93F0-DA6B55330EE1.jpeg
    431.2 KB · Views: 226
Back