Black Breeding.

🙋🏿‍♂️! Say when n where :sex: :sex::devilish:
I love seeing my wife bred by big black bulls. Not that she be having children, but they stretch her pussy well, nothing I can do.as a small white man. Plus the amount of cum they dump in her for me to clean up. YUM YUM, It is always good when there are more than one breeding her or trying to. Talk about wide open spaces. Seeing that void and cumm oozing out, so hot....

It's an acquired taste,not for everyone,but once you get a taste of it you will be hooked!
I cant get enough, knowing another big cock is sliding in her and then unloading, A nice gang bang on her and I may be cum *******. The gang bang has happened, but I haven't got cum ******* yet. Maybe more than 10- the next time and I will.

No, I prefer to leave it in there, let it soak in and he messy! I love watching her take it, seeing her fucked and sucking BBC and then letting it stew in her. Like getting some pics and vids when the guy is ok with it too
Then hopefully cleaning it up after a good stewing

My wife is pregnant from a black guy from October last year. Breeding parties, so no idea who is the f ather, but he is black and African for sure. We are living this devastating and fantastic experience at the same time. Never been so happy to push our cuckold experience beyond the limits, we would have never imagined to get such level of depravity when we begun lifestyle. But we did and we are fully convinced this is the right way to reach extreme cuckolding, with no taboos and no moral barriers against pleasure. Thanks to superior African sperm, proud to contribute to extinction of white race, we support 100% BNWO
Screenshot_2023-03-07-18-02-58-99_40deb401b9ffe8e1df2f1cc5ba480b12.jpg

Minha esposa está grávida de um negro desde outubro do ano passado. Grupos de reprodução, então não faço ideia de quem é o pai, mas ele é negro e africano com certeza. Estamos vivendo essa experiência devastadora e fantástica ao mesmo tempo. Nunca ficamos tão felizes em levar nossa experiência de corno além dos limites, nunca imaginaríamos obter tal nível de depravação quando começamos o estilo de vida. Mas nós fizemos e estamos plenamente convencidos de que este é o caminho certo para chegar à traição extrema, sem tabus e sem barreiras morais contra o prazer. Graças ao esperma africano superior, orgulhoso de contribuir para a extinção da raça branca, apoiamos 100% o BNWO
View attachment 5933344
i absolutely want to be bred by black men!! 😍😍

Back