Birth Control....On to Off

so far ive always been on.

although i have to admit that more and more i am tempted to stop and since hubby doesnt fuck me anymore i would inevitably get impregnated by my bbc lover. i am so so willing to embrace being knocked up by a black guy, but i think my hubby would be devastated so im waiting until i can talk him round a bit
Does he know about your lover?

On the pill and I started out using condoms, then when get to know the guy would go bare....but the feeling of a bare cock in me was too much & I go bare all the time.

I am on the pill but have a reaction to it if I stay on too long, so I take a break from it for a couple of months. Must admit I am so horny when I am “natural”.
Have been fortunate/lucky not to be bred.....but that thought is intense

On the pill and I started out using condoms, then when get to know the guy would go bare....but the feeling of a bare cock in me was too much & I go bare all the time.

I am on the pill but have a reaction to it if I stay on too long, so I take a break from it for a couple of months. Must admit I am so horny when I am “natural”.
Have been fortunate/lucky not to be bred.....but that thought is intense
Don’t play that game with me, you might win/lose how ever you look at it

so far ive always been on.

although i have to admit that more and more i am tempted to stop and since hubby doesnt fuck me anymore i would inevitably get impregnated by my bbc lover. i am so so willing to embrace being knocked up by a black guy, but i think my hubby would be devastated so im waiting until i can talk him round a bit
So hot.

I always said i would always use condems but first time went right out the window got so into thing that he took me in a booth at adult bookstore stripped me naked and started eatting me like no tomorrow and when he stopped he turned me around bent me over and started going to town and I never even gave it a second thought till after it was over
Sounds like it was an amazing time

During a spontaneous ONS the guy had no condom. I accepted he fuck me bareback under the condition he pulls out. I know it was a bit risky but if it happens, it happens. I want a baby anyway.
Nice. Wünschte ich wäre dein Ehemann, fickst fremd und bringst dann eventuell auch eine Überraschung mit nach Hause ;) fänd es extrem geil.

Back